BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 8, 2013 10:34 pm  #21

Re: Little Favour (short film)

It is!
That lucky dude...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

June 8, 2013 10:39 pm  #22

If they want to film the scene again and replace that man with somebody else, I volunteer.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He’s got a dog. We go to the pub on weekends. I’ve met his mum and dad …

… and his friends and all his family and I’ve no idea why I’m telling you this.

June 8, 2013 10:45 pm  #23

Just found this interesting quote on twitter: "I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination." 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

June 16, 2013 6:50 pm  #24

Very interested to see how this turns out... obviously I'm interested because Benedict's in it, but I'm also intrigued to see how they portray PTSD in this film. The writer/director (Patrick Victor Monroe) is an ex-marine, I believe, so combat PTSD is probably a familiar topic for him.

As a someone who has suffered from PTSD, the portrayal of mental health issues in the media is of interest. So many contemporary films touch on these issues - or have them at their heart - but still do so merely as an interest point rather than an accurate depiction.  Silver Linings Playbook is the first that comes to mind... but I guess there's a line between education and entertainment and the media are obviously going to pitch toward one side.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

We met twice, five minutes in total. I pulled a gun, he tried to blow me up. I felt we had a special something.

Icon credit: wraith816 @ livejournal

September 20, 2013 5:47 pm  #25

Here ist the first teaser/trailer. You have been warned. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mghu5ELe_c

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

September 20, 2013 6:13 pm  #26

Interesting. If he looks like that during the whole film, I'll find it difficult to focus on the content.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He’s got a dog. We go to the pub on weekends. I’ve met his mum and dad …

… and his friends and all his family and I’ve no idea why I’m telling you this.

September 20, 2013 6:25 pm  #27

Oh My God, this looks just... that's really... can't wait... oh bloody... WOW.

He's got his Sherlock curls... he's covered in blood... and he looks so damn sexy.

Last edited by SolarSystem (September 20, 2013 6:27 pm)

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

September 20, 2013 6:31 pm  #28

This pic apparently goes with the film:

(Credit: http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/little-favour--9 )

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant

September 20, 2013 6:38 pm  #29

SolarSystem wrote:

This pic apparently goes with the film:

(Credit: http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/little-favour--9 )

I. Just. Vaporized.

Thank you so much for this pic, that man is too attractive...

And that trailer! Oh God, it's bound to be made into a Sherlock manip- anyone good with that? Anyone?

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Why, why? I mean, why, why?"
"Four excellent questions."

September 20, 2013 6:41 pm  #30

Awesome.

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

September 20, 2013 6:57 pm  #31

I have to change it into infinite loop. 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

September 20, 2013 7:33 pm  #32

Oh.....  my....   o.o   

(although I'm cracking up a little at some of the comments on the vid, even while I'm imagining Ben pleased at getting to do something so differently intense like this...)

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

September 20, 2013 7:49 pm  #33

I don´t think, I will sleep tonight....how could such a scene have such (sexual) effects on me? ;-)

For the ones who are using Tumblr - a brilliant Sherlock/Little Favour crossover ny cumbermon:
http://cumbermon.tumblr.com/post/61774113734/know-then-you-are-beaten-sherlock-x-lf

Last edited by Sava (September 20, 2013 7:49 pm)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"All lives end. All hearts are broken. Caring is not an advantage"

September 20, 2013 7:57 pm  #34

Sava wrote:

I don´t think, I will sleep tonight....how could such a scene have such (sexual) effects on me? ;-)

Yes, exactly, how?! Should you come up with an explanation, please let me know, 'cause it's a bit scary... well, deliciously scary, but still scary.

September 20, 2013 8:18 pm  #35

Sorry for posting the link. I am feeling really bad now for disturbing your peace of mind, ladies. 

September 20, 2013 8:20 pm  #36

Liar.

September 20, 2013 8:23 pm  #37

Oops, caught! 

September 20, 2013 8:25 pm  #38

Does anybody know, when and where the film will be released?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"There is a place for people like you, the desperate, the terrified. The ones with nowhere else to run."
"What place?"
"221B Baker Street."

September 20, 2013 8:29 pm  #39

Anyone who donated 50 pounds or more will get free digital access. That's all I know. Maybe you can download it against payment. I suppose they will try to reach as many viewers as possible. 

September 20, 2013 9:35 pm  #40

Oh bleeding hell.  Someone covered in blood should not be that sexy.   Suddenly I feel kinda dirty,  

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

Board footera