BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 9, 2013 3:04 pm  #21

Re: Cumberbatch Sausages - Male fans of Benedict Cumberbatch

Timeline should show up. I have a direct App to Twitter, although I am no great aficionado (shorthand for...I don't always know what I am doing). @will show tweets you are mentioned in . Profile will let you see your tweets and also @ where you are  mentioned. Bet that's as clear as Thames' Estuary mud!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

May 9, 2013 3:09 pm  #22

Still seems all rather redundant to my mind but I'll hammer away at it for a bit.

So I take it when you click on @ and there's nothing, you just pretend to yourself that it's 'all OK'?

-m0r

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.

May 9, 2013 3:11 pm  #23

Yeah. Guess so. But there should be something by now.

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

May 9, 2013 3:39 pm  #24

Still eludes me, but it'll be fun learning it. I've got another for my username and gave that a bash donkeys ago but I think you have to be a celebrity or really into something to use it.

-m0r

May 9, 2013 5:17 pm  #25

I'm enjoying your tweets.

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

May 9, 2013 5:46 pm  #26

Thanks!

Not sure how regular they'll be, but I'll keep it up for a bit.

-m0r

May 9, 2013 6:55 pm  #27

You need to recruit some more fellows. Maybe you need to trawl the Twitterati and start Tweeting suitable candidates.

May 9, 2013 7:11 pm  #28

Sounds like work, I'll let someone happen upon it in years to come and try to make context relevant sense of it.

-m0r

Board footera