BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 6, 2013 7:05 pm  #1

Caption Competition Week 21

Finally...............
Aaaaaaaaand: GO!  Until...... 1 week time, as usual.

Last edited by Mattlocked (May 6, 2013 7:06 pm)

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

May 6, 2013 7:28 pm  #2

Re: Caption Competition Week 21

You're not going to let me under your umbrella? No? Then do not...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

May 6, 2013 8:01 pm  #3

Mycroft: "And this is why I always carry my umbrella with me - so I can smoke in the rain."
John: "And this is what I do when Sherlock's experiments contaminate the shower. Do you happen to have a bit of shampoo?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He’s got a dog. We go to the pub on weekends. I’ve met his mum and dad …

… and his friends and all his family and I’ve no idea why I’m telling you this.

May 7, 2013 5:14 am  #4

John:    No,  just stop asking me.  Stop singing at me.   I won't go under your umbrella, ella, ella, ay, ay, ay...

May 7, 2013 7:24 am  #5

John: Fine then. And just so you know, I actuallly never wantet to share an umbrellla with you in the first place! ...But maybe you could let me have a pull on your cigarette?

May 7, 2013 2:44 pm  #6

Martin: Mr. Gatiss--sorry I'm late; got held up in...wait, does it say "death of Dr. Watson" on that script?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Perfectly sound analysis. I was hoping you would go a little deeper."

May 7, 2013 3:28 pm  #7

Any spare change?

-m0r

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.

May 7, 2013 5:15 pm  #8

"Are you set up for wi-fi under there?"

May 7, 2013 7:49 pm  #9

"So - THIS is your living, Mycroft: checking umbrellas for tightness!"

John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

May 7, 2013 9:05 pm  #10

Mycroft: No John, this has nothing to do with my "power complexes". It's not my fault that you didn't bring your own umbrella.

Last edited by Myraya (May 7, 2013 9:06 pm)

May 8, 2013 4:35 am  #11

John: "You said it doesn't rain outside!"

Mycroft: "Well, you and Sherlock said you haven't eaten my cake."

May 8, 2013 4:55 am  #12

"Yes of course I'm annoyed, Mycroft.    You already know that rainy days *and* Mondays always get me down."

May 8, 2013 8:45 am  #13

Mycroft: John, I know you said you were a fan of Wet, Wet, Wet but don't you think this is taking it a little too far?

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

May 9, 2013 2:37 pm  #14

Mark: Well Martin, you did say you were into method acting and since we are filming a remake of Singing in the Rain...

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

May 13, 2013 6:38 pm  #15

Martin: Look, if you give me that umbrella I'll prove to you that I can dance like Gene Kelly!

May 13, 2013 6:45 pm  #16

LOL
Guys, you are great!
Go on! Competition will be open until midnight (UK time).

O god........... I don't want to decide......... Can't I leave it open just for some more weeks? Or maybe.........months? 

May 14, 2013 8:24 am  #17

Fine. so it's time to find out the winner.
Hm.
Everything so funny again, so let's start with: Thank you to all, you are really great!

3rd position:
Tantalus 
Martin: Mr. Gatiss--sorry I'm late; got held up in...wait, does it say "death of Dr. Watson" on that script?

2nd:
Quite Extraordinary
Mycroft: "And this is why I always carry my umbrella with me - so I can smoke in the rain."
John: "And this is what I do when Sherlock's experiments contaminate the shower. Do you happen to have a bit of shampoo?"

And the winner is:

Tadaaaaaaaaa!
1st postition:
Myraya
Mycroft: No John, this has nothing to do with my "power complexes". It's not my fault that you didn't bring your own umbrella.

May 15, 2013 7:05 am  #18

Thank you soooo much!
I'll upload the next picture right away (If I manage...^^)

Board footera