BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 15, 2012 6:39 pm  #1

Hello from the West Midlands!

Hello! I'm Elisabeth! I'm a big nerdy fangirl, of many, many fandoms. They are mainly (in no particular order) Sherlock Holmes, Harry Potter, Doctor Who (both classic and new), Merlin, Law & Order: UK, Being Human, The Hunger Games, Inkheart, Sherlock, Cabin Pressure and that's it, I think. I'm willing to discuss just about anything to do with Sherlock - even Mycroft/Sherlock - and any of the fanbases I listed above! Would you like a jelly baby?

Sometimes my head hurts with fandom input. Now allow me to deduce you by offering a jelly baby.

March 15, 2012 7:01 pm  #2

Re: Hello from the West Midlands!

Nice to meet you! I like your user name, it's funny.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

March 15, 2012 7:10 pm  #3

Heyyy your name is awesomeee

I say lol alot

Lol

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you eliminate the impossible,
What every remains,
However improbable,...
Must be the truth !

March 15, 2012 9:37 pm  #4

Hello! Welcome! And yes please, I will have a jelly baby! lol

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

Board footera