BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 21, 2013 8:46 am  #1

Actor Sabin Tambrea - Recommendation

Not sure if this fits in here... with the 2012 german movie about bavarian King Ludwig II an interesting young romanian-german actor got more attention.
Sabin Tambrea is tall (1,93), has dark blonde hair and stunning green eyes, an interesting face with extraordinary cheek bones, and seems to be a sensitive intelligent young man (and gifted violinist).

EDIT: Picture inserted

Someone on tumblr wrote about him:

Dear BBC,
I found you a new actor.
You can have Benedict Cumberbatch, Matt Smith, and Colin Morgan in one, it seems.
You’re welcome.
Source: parvuspapilio

Made me laugh, there is a little truth in it, imho.
At his present age, he might make a gorgeous Pre-BBC-Sherlock.

Just had to get rid off this.... 

Last edited by Harriet (April 21, 2013 10:34 am)

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

April 21, 2013 8:54 am  #2

Re: Actor Sabin Tambrea - Recommendation

Haven't watched the film yet but I know what you mean. Maybe you should propose a sequel to Moftiss. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

April 21, 2013 10:05 am  #3

He's a bit (lot) too tall and I guess he would speak English (does he speak English?) with a strong accent but I understand what you mean about his facial features and general build.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

April 21, 2013 10:33 am  #4

I think he's an actor who is worth watching out for.

Bilingual German/Romanian, English, Ruhrpott, Wienerisch
Violin, Viola, Piano, Conducting - who could ask for more?

(Benedict is 1,83 only? My, he is even smaller than hubby! But for a Sherlock-prequel with Sabin Tambrea, well, many people turn smaller with the years  )

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

May 29, 2014 1:10 pm  #5

Apparently he sings in English too!

Board footera