BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 15, 2013 9:24 pm  #1

Congratulations to our new Moderator - SusiGo

Long standing and high contributing member SusiGo has been added to our team of moderators. We were in need of another one seeing as the forum is continually growing and our other mod Kazza has been inactive for a while.

We'll probably be adding a couple more within the next year if the membership continues to rise at the rate that it is currently doing.

Congratulations to Susi, I'm sure she'll be perfect for the role!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

April 15, 2013 9:32 pm  #2

Re: Congratulations to our new Moderator - SusiGo

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

April 15, 2013 11:16 pm  #3

Congrats!!  A toast!  (sorta) 

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

April 15, 2013 11:49 pm  #4

Congratulations and celebrations!  Good to have another pair of helping hands.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

April 16, 2013 12:40 am  #5

Congratulations, Susi!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Geniuses are often obsessive, and their clarity of intellectual insight can be depressing and isolating: by nature geniuses march to a different drum." - Ron Bracey

April 16, 2013 4:03 am  #6

You're the perfect choice, Susi!

John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

April 16, 2013 4:22 am  #7

Congratulations, Susi!.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

April 16, 2013 6:17 am  #8

Thank you very much.  This board has been so much fun for me over the last ten months so I thought I could finally give something back. But I won't be too strict and the mattress stays firmly in place. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

April 16, 2013 6:27 am  #9

Have a go, Susi - that´s nice!

April 16, 2013 6:54 am  #10

Thank you, Anja.
And Tobe: if you could get me a Consulting Detective I wouldn't say no. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

April 16, 2013 11:10 am  #11

Congrates Susi! You and Davina will make a great team.

Here is my 'moderator' pledge to you: *places left hand on the Casebook and raises right hand* "I solemnly swear to be as good as gold, not go off topic, not post any spoilers and ship Johnlock till the day I die". 

And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

April 16, 2013 11:23 am  #12

Oh, KP, this is so sweet. 

April 16, 2013 12:10 pm  #13

Truly deserved, Susi! Congratulations! 

Come on, raise your glasses!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

April 16, 2013 2:39 pm  #14

Gratzs Susi!

-m0r

And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.

April 16, 2013 4:11 pm  #15

Congratulations, Susi! 

April 16, 2013 4:43 pm  #16

Thank you all. 

April 16, 2013 5:25 pm  #17

Late congrats also from me!
Well, the German board meet up will be a real serious one, then. Girls, take your best clothes with you, check your hair, we'll have a moderator - a VIP so to say - amongst us.

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

April 16, 2013 5:29 pm  #18

That's exactly what I expect. And no fangirling, silly jokes, group thudding … 

April 16, 2013 5:34 pm  #19

So, this isn't going to be a board meet-up but a bored meet-up?

John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

April 16, 2013 5:36 pm  #20

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

Board footera