BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 8, 2013 8:42 am  #1

Caption Competition Week Eighteen

I have (yet again) been asked to start this for someone. Davina will of course be the judge. Have fun.

"I demand to be incarcerated in the Tower immediately! With my co-conspirators, Sandshoes and Grandad"
"If you really are me, with your Sandshoes and your Dicky bow, then that calculation is still going on."
"Well, me and Chinny, we were surprised, but you came looking for us."

April 8, 2013 8:44 am  #2

Re: Caption Competition Week Eighteen

Man: "There. Are you sure you're not cold Benny? This scarf barely covers your neck."
Ben: *torn between amusament and exasperation* "Mom, I know I said I don't want to be seen with my mother on set, but dressing like a strange man is not an alternative!"

Last edited by Sparrow (April 8, 2013 8:45 am)

"I demand to be incarcerated in the Tower immediately! With my co-conspirators, Sandshoes and Grandad"
"If you really are me, with your Sandshoes and your Dicky bow, then that calculation is still going on."

April 8, 2013 10:16 am  #3

Ben: So? Do you have any plans for tonight after we're done here, honey?

April 8, 2013 2:12 pm  #4

Kitchee-kitchee-koo!

(That's what we say to babies when we tickle them.)

April 8, 2013 2:17 pm  #5

Man: "Believe it or not, a woman out there just offered a thousand bucks to take over my job."

Last edited by SusiGo (April 8, 2013 2:17 pm)

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

April 8, 2013 4:32 pm  #6

Guy:  Tuck in here…. fold in there….   voila, a perfect bow-tie!  Now you can be the Doctor!
Ben:  Yayy!

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

April 8, 2013 5:22 pm  #7

"What do you mean, you're not dead? That's my line!"
"No. I'm Jim Moriarty. And I'll strangle you right now."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He’s got a dog. We go to the pub on weekends. I’ve met his mum and dad …

… and his friends and all his family and I’ve no idea why I’m telling you this.

April 8, 2013 6:06 pm  #8

"Oh Sherlock.... the mess you've made!    Here, let me tie it."

April 8, 2013 6:39 pm  #9

Guy: I know "Breathing is boring", but you should leave two fingers space.....

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

April 8, 2013 8:28 pm  #10

"Nicely done on that April Fool's joke - I think we all nearly convinced Steven that Series 4 is set to film in Middle Earth!"

April 9, 2013 4:23 am  #11

Capman: What if I was to strangle you right now?
Ben: Then you could cherish the look of surprise on my face - but of course you wouldn't be able to cherish it for very long. Look at those fan girls over there...

Last edited by tobeornot221b (April 9, 2013 4:24 am)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

April 9, 2013 5:28 am  #12

Sherlock: Yes, well I am smiling because I have this rather nice scarf whereas you have that frankly revolting hat which I assume was a Christmas present from your mother.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

April 9, 2013 6:21 am  #13

Davina, aren't you supposed to be the judge this week? Or do you plan to award yourself first place. Sneaky you.

April 9, 2013 5:26 pm  #14

I am judge! Sorry...I just couldn't resist! 

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

April 9, 2013 5:53 pm  #15

Yeah, I understand. I generally post my caption (if I have one) at the end of the contest as not to give (or steal) any ideas to the competitors.

April 9, 2013 9:02 pm  #16

Ooops! 

April 9, 2013 9:09 pm  #17

^

Man: "Wha'chu got here?"
Ben: "Yeah, I'm not falling for that again..."
Man: "No really, there's something"
Ben: "No, I'm not looking."
Man: "No, man, seriously, it's huge"
Ben: *looks*
Man: "Gotcha!"
Ben: "Aw damn!"
Guy in the background (one in black): "Oh, c'mon laddie, this is the 10th time today"

April 10, 2013 9:04 am  #18

Man:   Now,  keep warm,  don't forget your gloves and lunchbox,   and remember to be nice to the kids on the playground today.

April 10, 2013 10:41 am  #19

Man whispering: Listen, this is our last chance to get out of here, when I say run, you run as fast as you can! Watch the fangirls and be careful not to bump into the camera team and the directors. You can make it, don't worry. Now RUN!!!

April 10, 2013 8:49 pm  #20

Well, they look clean enough... let me smell your breath.

I was wondering if you'd like to have coffee...
Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 
Douglas Richardson, Cremona

Board footera