BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 30, 2013 11:43 am  #1

One of the fake doctors is wearing a Mycroft ring!

The woman who holds John back from Sherlock’s body has a Mycroft ring

By which I mean a plain gold, wedding-like ring worn on the right hand. Both Mycroft and Anthea wear them, so my assumption is that it suggests some connection between them.

I can’t work out how to upload images from a dvd to here and most youtube compilations seem to cut this scene but if you have the dvd its at and around 1.22.19, the hand, which has a silver watch on it, moves into and out of shot, kind of giving John a moment to touch Sherlock’s hand then gently prising it away. It is very clear. I am guessing it belongs to the grey haired doctor who seems to be comforting John-it looks to be a woman’s hand and watch-but it might be from the man behind.

Well I think that suggests Mycroft’s involvment, personally, and tentatively gets him off the hook as far as I am concerned.

Last edited by beekeeper (March 30, 2013 11:45 am)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sherlock Holmes "The question is, has she been working on something deadlier than a rabbit?"
John Watson : "To be fair, that is quite a wide field"

The Hounds of Baskerville

Board footera