BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 26, 2013 10:41 am  #1

Hello there

Good morning from a bloody cold day in the UK. I am Jo, 28 years old and have been a Sherlockian for many years - have read most of the canon stories and becoming more obsessed by the day. 

In my day job per-se I am a volunteer for the HM Courts and am studying criminology.. soon to be studying Business Admin due to quite serious health issues. 

Fav. BBC Sherlock Episode is Study in Pink I related to John more because I was in the RAMC myself as a Combat Medical Technician however I do have Sherlockian qualities - I pick up patterns and can work out things quite quick. 

Lovely to meet you all xx

------------------------------------------------
Twenty-something Sherlockian with Whovian traits of a Christopher Eccleston kind. 

March 26, 2013 11:57 am  #2

Re: Hello there

What an introduction and username - welcome here! 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

March 26, 2013 5:03 pm  #3

Hello and welcome indeed to the forum. I'm from the same part of the country as yourself and yes...it is bloody freezing!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

March 26, 2013 8:08 pm  #4

Thank you both for your welcomes  

------------------------------------------------
Twenty-something Sherlockian with Whovian traits of a Christopher Eccleston kind. 

March 26, 2013 8:41 pm  #5

I've been neglecting to welcome new members for some time. Let me correct that now.
Welcome, TL!
Maybe we can rely on your criminology training to help us with some of the mysteries around Sherlock.

April 12, 2013 1:11 pm  #6

Tee-hee, I know you in real life. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

Board footera