BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 14, 2012 2:11 am  #1

hi! i'm mary from richmond, virginia

not many sherlockians around here that i know of, and the ones i do know are people i've recruited! anyone from the east coast?

March 14, 2012 2:27 am  #2

Re: hi! i'm mary from richmond, virginia

Hi Mary! Nice to meet you. There's people from all over the world on here, it's amazing how international Sherlock is. Personally I'm from the North of England (about 300 miles north of Baker Street!)

Welcome to our community, hope you have fun here and enjoy joining in some of our little discussions.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

March 14, 2012 2:33 am  #3

thanks! wow, thats great! god i would do practically anything to be able to move to england. i'm not a fan of america hahaha
and this is great, i dont have many people to talk to about sherlock (well, except on tumblr and twitter).

March 14, 2012 2:34 am  #4

Hi Mary, nice to meet you

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

© unreasonablyme

I don't need a superheroes... I need hero just like Holmes. :3

March 14, 2012 3:42 am  #5

hi hi!

March 14, 2012 6:27 am  #6

Welcome!  Nice to see more Sherlockians join in. ^^

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a highly functioning sociopath. Do your research."
-- Sherlock (to Anderson)

March 14, 2012 6:59 am  #7

Hiya.
Sorry I'm in Australia, so not near ANYONE ! lol

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

March 14, 2012 8:15 am  #8

well, actually you are my neighbor Kazza474, not really neighbor but our country is near. LOL.

© unreasonablyme

I don't need a superheroes... I need hero just like Holmes. :3

March 14, 2012 2:41 pm  #9

Hello and welcome. I'm from South-East England so about 40 miles from 221B Baker Street.

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

March 14, 2012 3:53 pm  #10

ahh! i wish i lived anywhere but here. i actually either wanna move to england or new zealand if i can ever save up! (richmond isnt quite keen enough on BBC things as i'd like) hi to you all! i love this site already

Board footera