BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 13, 2012 6:16 pm  #1

Filming next series

BBC Ariel, BBC.co.uk today has a short articles stating that according to Beryl Vertue filming for Series 3 of Sherlock will begin in early 2013. it is too early yet to confirm broadcast times. I this is true, which is likely, then we all have a long wait to find out how he faked his death.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

March 14, 2012 12:01 am  #2

Re: Filming next series

Really...do you have a link? I suppose the boys are pretty busy at the moment...damn them. I was hoping we'd get another New Year's Day ep but maybe we won't be so lucky.

If they film in early 2013 then we could have it by summer time perhaps...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

March 14, 2012 1:26 am  #3

This was on Metro, so looks like it's probably gonna be for real:

http://www.metro.co.uk/tv/893018-sherlock-series-3-to-start-filming-in-early-2013

NOOOOOO!! I'm literally going to be completely insane by the time S3 comes out.

March 14, 2012 6:33 am  #4

Nooo!  I can't wait that long! Well, i kinda have to wait.... But still!! I guess i will have to watch doctor who in the meantime... Bt it's not the same! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a highly functioning sociopath. Do your research."
-- Sherlock (to Anderson)

March 14, 2012 6:58 am  #5

There's plenty of time then to hone up an all things Sherlock, whether it be BBC style, Jeremy Brett style, Rathbone style or canon style.
And there's a HEAP of sites dedicated to the original canon where people have been delving into the Sherlockian depths for years. I like reading those, as they are the REAL fans of these stories and have a fascinating insight to every little detail.
Guess we should start a thread with some links for all to explore. (Anyone who thinks it's a good idea, please feel free to do so, it's just an idea. I haven't had time to compile any sort of list yet)
The trick is to keep them separate from the current wave of 'experts' from this BBC series. (eg No fan fics etc)

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

March 14, 2012 2:33 pm  #6

Keep it canon! I've got a bit of time this afternoon, I might start it off.

March 16, 2012 3:48 pm  #7

March 16, 2012 4:21 pm  #8

le me : AMEN.

© unreasonablyme

I don't need a superheroes... I need hero just like Holmes. :3

March 16, 2012 9:17 pm  #9

According to the Radio Times (BBC official)series 3 will be aired mid- 2013.

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

March 16, 2012 11:36 pm  #10

Series One : end scene, on the ground - was at a pool where John offered to sacrifice his life for Sherlock
Series Two : end scene, up high on a rooftop where Sherlock offered to sacrifice his life for John

Now using the 'logic' of broad assumptions I see sometimes:

Series Three: end scene, underground somewhere where Sherlock and John offer to sacrifice themselves for ?????
or
Series Three: end scene, in space at the ISS where Sherlock and John offer to sacrifice themselves for ?????

heheheheheheheeee

Please note: NO, I do NOT believe there is any connection, just co-incidence in the two series' endings. But it vividly shows how ANYTHING can be connected to ANYTHING else if you put your mind to it.
Common sense needs to prevail at some stage.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

March 16, 2012 11:59 pm  #11

Hahaha, Sherlock in space...that would please the Whovians at least!

Underground could work though...we've already had a couple of underground style scenes. Can't think of anyone who Sherlock would sacrifice his life for though, only John.

March 17, 2012 12:02 am  #12

Maybe they both offer to sacrifice Mycroft??? hehehhe

--Mark Gatiss

Robert McCloskey

Board footera