BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 27, 2013 11:04 am  #1

**Trying to resurrect the martin freeman forum**

We had someone introduce us to a beautifully constructed Martin Freeman fan forum. Unfortunately that particular forum doesn't seem to be active anymore so SaturnR am trying to correct the injustice done to Martin  

Please come & join: http://martinfreeman.boardhost.com/index.php

Would love to see you around. Yes my technical expertise goes about as far as inserting a random photo & keeping a blue background. That's it

But doesn't matter. It would be great to have more members. (can't really hold a "discussion" by myself; much as I like to try )

Last edited by saturnR (February 27, 2013 11:05 am)

February 28, 2013 6:16 pm  #2

Re: **Trying to resurrect the martin freeman forum**

Since you haven't gotten any replies to this, just thought I'd chime in to say I think it's nice what you were trying to do.  He /does/ deserve more attention!  ;D   The only thing is, perhaps like many others on this board, I already try to stop by so many blogs and this board a day to add another one.... sorry....  and since Martin already has an area on here, with an already built-in population of users, why not just try to spark that back to life?

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

Board footera