BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 18, 2013 8:30 am  #1

Benedict reads Sherlock Holmes

Available on YouTube. This one is 'The Trinity Vicarage Larceny':

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

February 18, 2013 8:53 am  #2

Re: Benedict reads Sherlock Holmes

Is this one of The Railway stories?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

February 18, 2013 9:38 am  #3

Yes, it is. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

February 18, 2013 10:49 am  #4

Of course, if I could actually have been bothered to look at my CDs I could have discovered that for my self!  Just as well I didn't go to the rants thread about putting weight on this week!  Lazy oaf I am!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

February 18, 2013 11:22 am  #5

Sorry for late reply. Yes Sherlock Holmes: 'The Rediscovered Railway Mysteries and other Stories'. I'm looking for the other parts for this story. However I have found this one in three parts:

An Inscrutable Masquerade.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s12KJlbc_U

Last edited by Davina (February 18, 2013 11:27 am)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

February 18, 2013 11:25 am  #6

They'e good stories. Bendict reads well.  Tho funny to hear him as Watson!

February 18, 2013 11:28 am  #7

Having trouble with the final link. Give me some time and I'll try to get it working.

I think the problem is the _ . You might have to just go onto YouTube and search or enter the link manually.

Last edited by Davina (February 18, 2013 11:32 am)

February 18, 2013 11:35 am  #8

The Conundrum of Coach 13:

Last edited by Davina (February 18, 2013 11:40 am)

February 18, 2013 11:46 am  #9

The 10.59 Assassin.

Last edited by Davina (February 18, 2013 11:48 am)

Board footera