BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 24, 2013 3:04 pm  #41

Re: Sherlock's habits

correcting the telly.

Last edited by Mrs.Wenceslas (February 24, 2013 3:07 pm)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

February 24, 2013 3:42 pm  #42

Keeping his socks in a certain order.
Arranging John's ties according to colour.

--------------------------------

"Yes, of course I forgive you."

February 24, 2013 3:44 pm  #43

Where did that tie thing come from?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

February 24, 2013 3:45 pm  #44

Lily: John´s ties?! how do we know that?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

February 24, 2013 3:47 pm  #45

It's stated in the Casebook.

February 24, 2013 3:50 pm  #46

interesting! but I can´t imagine Sherlock as John´s housekeeper, anyway 

February 24, 2013 4:32 pm  #47

He also keeps a collection of dog hair in the bathroom and has the habit of flushing body parts down the toilet (Mrs Hudson is not amused!).
And he thinks that remembering your dress size is useless. (Explains a lot!)

I'm not at home, so I can't check if it says more about Sherlock's habits but maybe I'll remember something else.

February 24, 2013 4:49 pm  #48

That's it.  I knew I'd come across some of these things before and couldn't place them:  The Casebook!
But I have thought of another:  continuing talking to John, when John's not there!

Last edited by besleybean (February 24, 2013 4:49 pm)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

February 24, 2013 4:51 pm  #49

Wearing warm clothes in the summer.
Dashing off and doing so forcing John to abandon his meals. ;)

February 24, 2013 4:59 pm  #50

Drinking tea!

February 24, 2013 5:55 pm  #51

Correcting other people's grammar.

February 24, 2013 5:58 pm  #52

Never wearing ties. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

February 24, 2013 6:04 pm  #53

not being interested in politics and other unimportant things

February 24, 2013 6:10 pm  #54

Like the solar system. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

February 28, 2013 2:01 pm  #55

Trying to have the last word.
Being Mr. Punchline.
Surviving every kind of fall since the very first one in Swizerland Doyle made him go through.

February 28, 2013 7:39 pm  #56

Using John's stuff without permision. (or in the canon, just using his name for his own purposes) and asking (or not) if he minds after he's done it already. (hmm that is one habit I seem to have myself. Not a very good one)

"I demand to be incarcerated in the Tower immediately! With my co-conspirators, Sandshoes and Grandad"
"If you really are me, with your Sandshoes and your Dicky bow, then that calculation is still going on."
"Well, me and Chinny, we were surprised, but you came looking for us."

May 4, 2013 3:52 pm  #57

...being creative by making use of ordinary things to create something new
        use knife with correspondance
        use deerstalker as death frisbee
        put headphones on a skull

May 17, 2013 12:23 pm  #58

He does take a mince pie from Mrs. Hudsons fridge and eat it (speaking with his mouth full!) while getting The Womans phone from her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beware of dragons for you are crunchy and go well with ketchup

Dr. Horribles sing along blog
You people all have to learn
This world is going to burn
Burn
(yeah, it’s two r’s. H, O, R, R, yeah right.)
Burn

May 19, 2013 3:50 pm  #59

Jumping in joy when he hears about a horrible murder
Being rude to everyone (even to Mrs Hudson) when he needs to concentrate
Flirting with people only to get what he wants
Ruining every John's love stories (ruining his date with Sarah, calling Janette "sarah" and "the boring teacher)
Calling John an idiot, criticizing his blog
Acting like a child sometimes (he throws in a tantrum, he sulks, he is stubborn... ex: the buckingham scene)

Oh, and I just love his facial expression when he is upset: he narrows his eyes, his mouth twitches and sometimes he just goes away (childish behaviour again) like here (2nd scene

Last edited by Punch me in the face (May 19, 2013 3:53 pm)

Just like old times...

June 3, 2013 10:46 pm  #60

Quoting Moffat:

"There's a character detail in there that we've only ever really hinted at, as he checks out the mirror quite a lot. So while he says I'm above all such matters, he has the attitude that 'I have no interest in women, but by God they better have an interest in me'"

http://www.sherlockology.com/news/2013/6/2/crimefest-highlights-030613

Board footera