BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 9, 2012 12:18 pm  #1

Hello from Russia!

Hello from snowy Russia! I'm a bif fan of Sherlock and John,just love them both!
I found the link for this forum on facebook.Nice to meet all of you!

Last edited by Lorein (February 9, 2012 12:19 pm)

February 9, 2012 12:27 pm  #2

Re: Hello from Russia!

Hello

Can't wait to read what others think.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

February 9, 2012 4:13 pm  #3

Wow, it's good to meet fans from all over the world!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

February 12, 2012 8:26 pm  #4

Hellooo to you also from still snowy Essex UK. Welcome into 221b Baker Streest

JW Oh please! Can we not do this, this time?
SH Do what?
JW You being all mysterious with your...cheekbones and turning your coat collar up so you look cool!
SH I don't do that!
JW Yeah you do!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

Board footera