BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 13, 2014 11:25 pm  #101

Re: Long-service Medals

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

February 14, 2014 5:06 am  #102

Oh - thank you Harriet, I haven't noticed the lucky number! And: Two years of "membership" here meant two years of fun to me. (Not to forget some very nice people I was lucky to meet in real life.) Thank you all!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

February 14, 2014 5:10 am  #103

HAZZAH!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

March 7, 2014 8:57 pm  #104

Look!  today!  me!  2 years!   Although I'm not able to post as often as I'd like,  I'm always grateful
you all are out there.   It's been so much fun so far.  Thank you guys.

March 7, 2014 8:59 pm  #105

Oh, that's great! Congratulations, and keep up the good work 

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

March 7, 2014 9:07 pm  #106

Jenosborn - fireworks and confetti for you! Stay with us at least for another two years...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

March 7, 2014 10:01 pm  #107

*passes around port an Cumbercookies*

Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 

March 8, 2014 4:06 am  #108

aw nice!   port and cumbercookies,   it should be a nice weekend!    Another 2 years sounds good to me. 

cheers!

May 31, 2014 3:18 pm  #109

Congrats, tonnaree! Hope you read this. Lovely to have you here and btw - brilliant new avatar! 

Last edited by SusiGo (May 31, 2014 3:21 pm)

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

May 31, 2014 3:25 pm  #110

Congrats, tonnaree! And best wishes for One More Miracle Solar! You girls rule! 

May 31, 2014 3:30 pm  #111

*giggle*  *blush*   Thanks guys!  Thank you Susi!

And thank you Harriet for my new avatar!   I guess after a year I should stop using the stock photos.  

Honorary German  
 -Vaclav Havel 

May 31, 2014 3:35 pm  #112

You're welcome! It works for you 

Last edited by Harriet (May 31, 2014 3:35 pm)

May 31, 2014 4:05 pm  #113

tonnaree...! A whole year of pure Johnlock and fun for you and with you on this forum! It's always a pleasure to read from you!

And oh, thanks, Harriet! You're next, it would seem!

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

May 31, 2014 4:06 pm  #114

Congrats, Solar, if you go on like that you will soon overtake me. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

May 31, 2014 4:10 pm  #115

I seriously doubt that, Susi. But of course I am hot on your heels.

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant

May 31, 2014 5:43 pm  #116

I'm still sulking.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

May 31, 2014 8:02 pm  #117

But besley, who could know you are actually interested in taking part here, considering how often you congratulated people in this thread.
This thread here turned out a mutual matter from early on. Everybody is free to take part, I believe.
If you wish to keep track of somebody in the board and congratulate them, I'd be the first one to encourage you 

June 4, 2014 1:03 pm  #118

I'm confused! 

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

June 4, 2014 4:30 pm  #119

Glad it's not just me!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

June 4, 2014 10:02 pm  #120

Before I go to bed: Have a great second anniversary, Susi!

Board footera