BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 7, 2016 7:18 am  #581

Re: Long-service Medals

Yes. It truly changed my life. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 7, 2016 8:28 am  #582

Yeah, same here.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

October 7, 2016 5:35 pm  #583

D'aww.... nice of you to say, Susi....  Thanks, forgot how many of us started around the same time.   

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

October 8, 2016 9:33 pm  #584

Thanks guys and indeed...the rest of the world has no idea what this show means to us.
As far as I'm concerned, life began in July 2010.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

October 9, 2016 11:10 am  #585

I worry our addictions won't end well!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

October 9, 2016 3:54 pm  #586

besleybean wrote:

I worry our addictions won't end well!

In what way? o.O

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

October 9, 2016 3:58 pm  #587

Well to be fair, the boss has cheered me up a bit since.
But it was just pondering the series drying up...

October 9, 2016 7:44 pm  #588

We are Sherlockian...we are patient, we wait.

February 16, 2017 4:30 pm  #589

I just realized I missed my 3 year anniversary on here! 

Last edited by This Is The Phantom Lady (February 16, 2017 4:31 pm)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

February 16, 2017 4:43 pm  #590

Happy Anniversary, Phantom, And Many Happy Returns! 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

February 16, 2017 4:43 pm  #591

Congratulations.

February 16, 2017 4:44 pm  #592

And there is another member whose 5-year-anniversary we missed: 

Happy Anniversary, Tobe, And Many Happy Returns! 

February 16, 2017 4:44 pm  #593

Thank you! I had to check it a few times... I can't believe it's been 3 years...it went so fast! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

February 16, 2017 5:22 pm  #594

Happy 5th anniversary from me, too, Tobe! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

February 16, 2017 5:49 pm  #595

Wow! Phantom and tobeornot221b! Here's to more fun years!

Clueing for looks.

February 16, 2017 7:04 pm  #596

Oh, thank guy, guys! I had completey forgotten about the five years... five... oh wait! This must be a sign that series 5 will actually happen!

And congrats on your anniversary, Phantom!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

February 16, 2017 7:32 pm  #597

Happy anniversaries, Tobe and Phantom! And what a great idea about S5 Tobe! I completely agree with you! :-)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

February 16, 2017 8:44 pm  #598

WhooHoo!   Those are some long times to be involved in something in internet years. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

February 16, 2017 9:12 pm  #599

I hadn't paid attention either, but cool....  congrats, you two!

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

February 17, 2017 7:43 am  #600

Wow! Well done, everybody! (Who had anniversary now. )

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

Board footera