BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 2, 2014 8:52 am  #821

Re: The Imitation Game

Just wanted to post it. Always late.

Last edited by gently69 (October 2, 2014 8:53 am)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

October 2, 2014 8:53 am  #822

Sorry, dear. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 2, 2014 9:01 am  #823

It's okay.
Watching this trailer I have gooseflesh again. Wow ... that film and Benedict's performance are going to be amazing!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Tony Hadley)

October 2, 2014 9:18 am  #824

Extremely und utterly breathtaking. 

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

October 2, 2014 1:26 pm  #825

I can't remember any film that I was looking forward to more. The only thing that drives me crazy is the fact that it's released on 4 December in the Czech Republic but I'm on Erasmus exchange in France where it's released in January and I am staying here until Christmas. Going to cinema will be the first thing I'll do when I arrive at home.

- -  - –  – –  - - -  - - - -  -  - – -  - – - -  – – –  – - – -  – - –  -  – - -
Up, down, flying around, looping the loop and defying the ground.
They're all frightfully keen, those magnificent men in their flying machines!

October 2, 2014 1:28 pm  #826

In Germany we have to wait until the 22nd of January!!!

(Tony Hadley)

October 2, 2014 1:52 pm  #827

Poor things, I agree that's worse. Btw, the Czech Republic is beautiful (not only) in December if you want to make a trip.

- -  - –  – –  - - -  - - - -  -  - – -  - – - -  – – –  – - – -  – - –  -  – - -
Up, down, flying around, looping the loop and defying the ground.
They're all frightfully keen, those magnificent men in their flying machines!

October 2, 2014 3:45 pm  #828

Even if I didn't know who BC was.  Even if I had never seen him in anything before.  After watching that trailer I would be totally invested in this film.  

I wish all of you could come here and see it with me in November.   

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

October 2, 2014 4:05 pm  #829

We're nearer!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

October 2, 2014 4:39 pm  #830

That's right. But I also can't make it to the UK. The nearest possibility will be the Netherlands. January 8th.

(Tony Hadley)

October 2, 2014 5:09 pm  #831

YAY to the Netherlands!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

October 2, 2014 5:34 pm  #832

I hope I can make it to the Netherlands as well to see it together with some of you. That'll be much more fun than seeing it alone in London in November. (Which I will do anyway.)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

October 2, 2014 6:11 pm  #833

So I'm gong to have to try and keep my mouth shut for months?      

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

October 2, 2014 6:13 pm  #834

Up to the staff on here...
My personal feeling is as soon as it's on general release in the UK...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

October 2, 2014 6:36 pm  #835

We can open a new thread with a spoiler warning and use this for discussing the actual film after 14 Nov. So people can decide if they want spoilers or not. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 2, 2014 6:38 pm  #836

Good plan.

October 2, 2014 7:20 pm  #837

Fine. Anyone can open it, just keep in mind the warning. 

October 2, 2014 7:23 pm  #838

Yes, I do understand.

October 2, 2014 8:08 pm  #839

Here's an embed of the new trailer, for those who don't want to stray off to YouTube:

Very powerful stuff.

"Oh, you meant 'spectacularly ignorant' in a NICE way."

October 2, 2014 8:17 pm  #840

Wow.

Board footera