BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 5, 2014 6:44 am  #221

Re: The Imitation Game

NEW STILL ALERT!!!!!

Oh my god the FEELS

I'm clueing for looks

June 5, 2014 6:51 am  #222

Wow! Finally something new. Looks amazing. 

And here is another pic and some more information:

http://imitationgamemovie.tumblr.com

Last edited by SusiGo (June 5, 2014 6:56 am)

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

June 5, 2014 7:14 am  #223

Oh wow. 
It's me being totally superficial once again, but can I just say that he looks outright beautiful? Especially in that second pic from your link, Susi.
I want to see this NOW! 

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

June 5, 2014 7:20 am  #224

He does look great, Solar
I want so much to see this, but at the same time I think it's going to stir up a lot of emotion in me.
One thing about some of the "reviews" in that link - I hope they were lukewarm because the clip was too short to judge, because it seemed like some of those reviewers had already decided not to be blown away by it.

Last edited by Tinks (June 5, 2014 7:21 am)

"And in the end,
The Love you take
Is equal to the Love you make"
                                             The Beatles

June 5, 2014 9:25 am  #225

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

June 5, 2014 9:32 am  #226

Drooling in anticipation.

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

June 5, 2014 12:18 pm  #227

Oh wow! Those stills are amazing. But oh I can feel so much from the first one

I can tell I'm going to love that film!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

June 5, 2014 12:59 pm  #228

I am so psyched for this movie. I've been keeping an eye on it since even before I was a Benedict fan. I'm hugely interested in the topic and was so glad Turing was finally getting his movie. When I starting noticing Benedict, him being in this movie was like icing on the cake!

I hope it gets a wide theatre release or else I will have to drive hours and hours and hours to get to get to a large enough city where it might play. I regret not doing that for Into Darkness, so I'm definitely planning a road trip for this one.

Mary

John: That's clever. So you scratch their backs and...
Sherlock: Yes. And then disinfect myself.

June 5, 2014 1:25 pm  #229

Those pictures are amazing, I can't wait to see the trailer and, finally, the film

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quidquid Latine dictum sit, altum videtur.

June 5, 2014 1:27 pm  #230

I know this has been posted here already but

*squeals* CAN'T WAIT. LOOKS AMAZING ALREADY. HE LOOKS AMAZING.

June 5, 2014 2:27 pm  #231

Oh my

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

June 5, 2014 2:36 pm  #232

I am sooo curious about this film! And it still seems to last ages before I can watch it. Also nearly finished the biography now.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

June 5, 2014 2:37 pm  #233

He looks great doesn't he?
In the other still it looks like they're arresting a murderer! It's almost too awful to think about what he was put through - I'm really going to struggle with this Movie, I think

"And in the end,
The Love you take
Is equal to the Love you make"
                                             The Beatles

June 5, 2014 2:40 pm  #234

We need a trailer. Now!

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

June 5, 2014 2:49 pm  #235

Yes, Susi, do something!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Tony Hadley)

June 5, 2014 2:54 pm  #236

Hell yeah I have no idea how to express awesomeness of this photos. Definitely need a trailer! <be patient, Marta, be patient...> <damn I can't>

***************************************************************************************************************************                                    

"Hey, chief, I might be wrong, but I think we're flying into a mountain. This makes me feel... scared of the mountain.
One thing we could do is pull up and fly over the mountain. How does that sound to...
"

June 5, 2014 2:55 pm  #237

gently69 wrote:

Yes, Susi, do something!!!

Sorry, no connections. 

June 5, 2014 3:01 pm  #238

And I put all my hopes in you. 

(Tony Hadley)

June 5, 2014 3:02 pm  #239

I could send them a tweet, I suppose. And a box of chocolates.  

June 5, 2014 3:11 pm  #240

If that will do...
I am still fighting with the biography but will finish it during this holiday. Also had other things to read with me. Ha ha, no chance. The biography is good but also very difficult.

(Tony Hadley)

Board footera