BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 8, 2013 7:44 am  #41

Re: Forum's 1st Birthday Party

Russell wrote:

tobeornot221b wrote:

That's amazing - a funny one to start my day with!

Oh, her stuff is wonderful!!  ;D  ;D   The nicely-decent sketchiness, the down-pat expressions and humorous moments shown….  couldn't help self and went to put a couple others of hers in Fan Art that I meant to….  hope you like, too!

really nice one to *end* my day with,  thanks!   such very funny stuff..

(cuddles back in sheet now)   good night!   What a fantastic forum birthday it's been.

February 8, 2013 8:24 am  #42

Wow! What a lovely birthday and I loved the 'acid' birthday cake one. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

February 8, 2013 5:29 pm  #43

I know I am late, maybe two days for some of you, but...                                                       [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1WDAV9FQC8 [/url]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Geniuses are often obsessive, and their clarity of intellectual insight can be depressing and isolating: by nature geniuses march to a different drum." - Ron Bracey

February 8, 2013 5:40 pm  #44

Haha, sweet 

Ah and Dramagod, congratulations for being Mycrofts Contact now  

I'm also partying because today I've been in this forum for just a month  

Last edited by Mary Me (February 8, 2013 6:08 pm)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

Board footera