BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 5, 2013 7:00 pm  #1

Very, very nearly at the 800!

We are up to the dizzying heights of 799. Just one to go....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

February 5, 2013 9:04 pm  #2

Re: Very, very nearly at the 800!

It's like the sensation of standing on the ledge on the roof of St. Bart's. Except we're going up.

February 5, 2013 9:07 pm  #3

we have 801 already, don't we? 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

February 5, 2013 9:08 pm  #4

Champagne! 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

February 5, 2013 9:11 pm  #5

SusiGo wrote:

Champagne! 

We should save the champagne for the day after tomorrow.
Just saying...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

February 5, 2013 9:17 pm  #6

Must have missed something. Anything to celebrate? You don't mean Weiberfastnacht, do you?

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

February 5, 2013 9:17 pm  #7

Do you have your champagne along with Elementary, or did I miss something?

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

February 5, 2013 9:20 pm  #8

Not Weiberfastnacht, not Elementary. It's much much closer!

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

February 5, 2013 9:23 pm  #9

Are they going to film The Fifth Estate in my town? 

February 5, 2013 9:24 pm  #10

Ummm...no.

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

February 5, 2013 9:27 pm  #11

The 221st day of the year? no 

February 5, 2013 9:32 pm  #12

It's the 38th day in the Gregorian calendar. Yippee! 

February 5, 2013 9:34 pm  #13

SusiGo wrote:

It's the 38th day in the Gregorian calendar. Yippee! 

Yes - absolutely champagne-worthy, isn't it?

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

February 5, 2013 9:40 pm  #14

This is not funny. 

February 5, 2013 9:50 pm  #15

SusiGo wrote:

This is not funny. 

But birthdays may be...

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

February 5, 2013 9:54 pm  #16

Oooooohhhhh, I see. A glass of bubbly for the whole forum. Tobe's buys a round. 

February 5, 2013 9:58 pm  #17

is it that young? wow 

February 5, 2013 10:00 pm  #18

We should have a sort of online party. 

February 5, 2013 10:10 pm  #19

Everyone brings something special and we will celebrate a 24 hours anniversary party - yay!

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

February 5, 2013 10:11 pm  #20

Don't know if I manage 24 hours but I'll do my best. 

Board footera