BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 1, 2013 2:14 am  #1

Hello Everyone

Hello people. Thought I'd just say hi! Glad to be here, truely. I'm a new fan this month actually, and so far this is quite an elaborate television series. Can't wait for season 3! 

---------------------------------------------------------------

"'Genius Detective Proved to be a Fraud' I read it in the paper, so it must be true. I love newspapers. Fairytales... and pretty Grimm ones too." - Jim Moriarty x

February 1, 2013 4:46 am  #2

Re: Hello Everyone

Hi Madskerr,
new fans are always welcome - let's wait together for series 3. Have fun!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

February 1, 2013 7:38 am  #3

Hello and welcome to the forum Madskerr.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

February 1, 2013 8:10 am  #4

hello  to you   from the local kitty!!   you'll  have fun here,   and we've got all kinds of  threads/topics that I'm quite certain will spark your interest.  Have fun here!! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

February 1, 2013 8:14 am  #5

Welcome to the forum, Madskerr, have fun. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

February 1, 2013 9:06 am  #6

Yes, enjoy being here! 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

February 2, 2013 12:05 pm  #7

Welcome!

Enjoy your time ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

February 24, 2013 12:36 pm  #8

Welcome to the forum...it's a fairly relaxed place to hang out I'm sure you'll find.

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

Board footera