BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 5, 2013 12:06 am  #21

Re: Hello! I'm a disappointed ***Sherlockology*** visitor

Just pop us an email and we'll dig out the 2 route options we made and send it over - one was a long route and the other a shorter one. We won't post it on here so as not to spoil it if you wanted to make it a surprise for others.

=========================================================================================================
www.sherlockology.com | Follow us on Twitter | Join us on Facebook | See us on YouTube | Read us on Tumblr 
=========================================================================================================

March 5, 2013 12:08 am  #22

Just a note if you plan to eat at the pub and there is going to be a group of you, it may pay to book tables in advance as it can get pretty busy in the pub restaurant (the food is fantastic by the way).

www.sherlockology.com | Follow us on Twitter | Join us on Facebook | See us on YouTube | Read us on Tumblr 

March 5, 2013 12:13 am  #23

Yes, I would recommend the cheesy chips in particular.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

March 5, 2013 10:31 am  #24

Hello chaps! I like Sherlockology, especially for info. Perhaps we are best viewed a bit like Janus- two complementing sides of the all pervading Sherlock fandom. Anyway, good to hear from you during this all too long hiatus!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

March 5, 2013 2:17 pm  #25

Hi Davina, thanks for the welcome :o)

We've always loved the fact that the Sherlock fandom has so many different elements to it and everyone can come together. We love the Baker Street Babes podcasts, and some of the fan fiction we've read is brilliant and the art work people produce is just amazing! Such a talented group of people, it's lovely as we get to see something new pretty much every day, certainly no chance of being bored - even with such a long wait between series.

March 5, 2013 2:32 pm  #26

Sherlockology, my 13-year-old son was very impressed by your information on props and costume. He made it very clear he later wants to wear such fine stuff, too. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

March 5, 2013 2:41 pm  #27

Just to chime in, I like all the info on Sherlockology as well, that's how I knew where to order the UK map teapot and cups I got for my birthday .

March 5, 2013 4:58 pm  #28

WOW. It's so amazing to hear that Sherlockology members are also members here. I also adore your website and I'm always totally stunned by the amount of information we're given. So, what to say - Welcome? Nice to have you here?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

Board footera