BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 3, 2013 6:16 am  #981

Re: The game is on again (OFFICIAL NEWS ONLY PLEASE)

I haven't seen anything since then. I didn't search for it but it usually pops up on Twitter or Tumblr. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

May 3, 2013 10:58 am  #982

When I last checked on tumblr (yesterday), people were already complaining that nothing is happening at the moment.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He’s got a dog. We go to the pub on weekends. I’ve met his mum and dad …

… and his friends and all his family and I’ve no idea why I’m telling you this.

May 3, 2013 11:05 am  #983

But they're still filming. Read something about working last evening without Benedict (for obvious reasons) but no more information. And half the cast was at the STID premiere to support him. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

May 3, 2013 11:49 am  #984

I think that they are filming indoor right now, according to a lot of fotographs from e.g. Arwel Wyn Jones out of 221B. And there was a night shoot yesterday, but without Cumberbatch or Freeman.

May 3, 2013 7:41 pm  #985

Hi friends! This is probably not new for you and I only post it because I have been absent for a while, I did look for it in this thread but didn't find it, though. I just wantet to tell you the release dates for searies 3. Just on the off chance that it hasn't been posted.
The IMDb sais that ep2 will be aired on Sep. 22 and ep3 on Sep. 29. It doesn't say anything about ep1 but logically it should be Sep. 15.
I'm soooo excited!!!

May 3, 2013 7:48 pm  #986

Sue Vertue said this is rubbish.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

May 3, 2013 7:55 pm  #987

@Myraya: Sorry, I understand your excitement but it seems to be faulty information. 

May 3, 2013 7:56 pm  #988

Pity . I thought I could rely on IMDb.

May 3, 2013 8:06 pm  #989

Yeah, up til now, I always thought it was reasonably reliable...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

May 4, 2013 8:44 pm  #990

I'm starting to think November/December now seems more likely, given the fact that they're taking a break before filming the third episode, then allowing plenty of time for editing etc.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

May 4, 2013 8:48 pm  #991

I'd be surprised if it was before December...but I could be wrong!

May 4, 2013 9:03 pm  #992

I think it could be a Christmas present 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

May 8, 2013 9:05 am  #993

I found this on the Setlock tag. Probably one of my favourite pictures ever. Who says Johnlock is dead...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

May 8, 2013 9:54 am  #994

All Day Ticket - do they sell those for STID as well?

May 8, 2013 5:03 pm  #995

Apparently the Martin pic is very old and not from filming at all.
I know, I'm the wet blanket...again!

May 8, 2013 6:44 pm  #996

Yeah, I heard that too, and I realise it's not actually a Setlock picture, but I just found it really amusing.

May 8, 2013 6:46 pm  #997

I was just kind of put off by all the hysterial tweeting it accompanied!

May 8, 2013 6:49 pm  #998

I find it amusing, boss, people have so weird creative ideas, fun to see 

Last edited by Harriet (May 8, 2013 6:57 pm)

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

May 8, 2013 6:53 pm  #999

But the thought of it... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

May 8, 2013 6:59 pm  #1000

Yeah it's a  real pic, from a film...but I can't remember which film!

Board footera