BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 29, 2013 9:27 pm  #961

Re: The game is on again (OFFICIAL NEWS ONLY PLEASE)

SusiGo wrote:

I think so as long as they aren't too spoilerish.
And besides we could mark certain threads with a (spoiler) warning if necessary like you did with the Johnlock fanfic thread. 

You marked the Johnlock fanfic thread as a spoiler?
(scnr )

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He’s got a dog. We go to the pub on weekends. I’ve met his mum and dad …

… and his friends and all his family and I’ve no idea why I’m telling you this.

April 29, 2013 9:33 pm  #962

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

April 30, 2013 6:35 am  #963

* POSSIBLE SPOILER- NOT SURE REALLY BUT I'M PUTTING IT ANYWAY*
Rubbish at posting from Twitter but basically a funny conversation between Amanda, Colm and Alastair suggesting that Alastair would be so upset by tweets from the other two that he wouldn't come back and Colm's episode would be ruined. Amanda then says they had better get Michael Fassbender instead.

Alastair is an actor. It hasn't been mentioned on this forum- I don't think so anyway, if it was I missed it- that many of the Sherlock fandom wanted Michael to play the part of Sebastian Moran in the forthcoming series.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

April 30, 2013 6:54 am  #964

QuiteExtraordinary wrote:

SusiGo wrote:

I think so as long as they aren't too spoilerish.
And besides we could mark certain threads with a (spoiler) warning if necessary like you did with the Johnlock fanfic thread. 

You marked the Johnlock fanfic thread as a spoiler?
(scnr )

No, I was speaking about warnings in general. I meant the "adult content" warning. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

April 30, 2013 10:28 am  #965

Be fun if it was a spoiler for Series 3 though...

And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

April 30, 2013 12:57 pm  #966

Davina wrote:

Alastair is an actor. It hasn't been mentioned on this forum- I don't think so anyway, if it was I missed it- that many of the Sherlock fandom wanted Michael to play the part of Sebastian Moran in the forthcoming series.

Oh, I was rooting for Richard Armitage to play that part. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

April 30, 2013 1:00 pm  #967

Ah but it might all be a massive wind-up anyway!

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

May 1, 2013 12:26 am  #968

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

May 1, 2013 8:42 am  #969

Hm, I wonder if she is given an important part in the series. Laura... sounds very ordinary.

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

May 1, 2013 9:18 am  #970

The only Laura in the canon is Laura Lyons from Hound of the Baskervilles, but that's already been done so she must be a new character, or an original one given a new name. They've given people first names in the past that have only had surnames in the canon (like Stamford for example was only ever known as Stamford, not Mike Stamford).

May 1, 2013 6:30 pm  #971

Just something to smile... 

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

May 1, 2013 6:41 pm  #972

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

May 1, 2013 6:43 pm  #973

You lot are weird.

-m0r

And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.

May 1, 2013 6:47 pm  #974

so true! 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

May 1, 2013 6:51 pm  #975

It's going to be a handsome baby.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He’s got a dog. We go to the pub on weekends. I’ve met his mum and dad …

… and his friends and all his family and I’ve no idea why I’m telling you this.

May 1, 2013 7:12 pm  #976

m0r1arty wrote:

You lot are weird.

-m0r

And proud about it!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

May 1, 2013 7:14 pm  #977

Schmiezi wrote:

m0r1arty wrote:

You lot are weird.

-m0r

And proud about it!

Extremely! 

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

May 2, 2013 7:31 am  #978

Laughing out loud! 

May 2, 2013 8:51 pm  #979

Ha, Benedict's face on that picture.

May 3, 2013 4:40 am  #980

Am I missing something, or are there really no spoilers going round since the ...um ... big social gathering that was filmed? There seemed to be nothing new on twitter, and I can't find setlock on facebook anymore. 

(And I'm NOT asking you to spoil something here, but if I'm really missing stuff, could someone please PM me?)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

Board footera