BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 19, 2013 11:27 am  #541

Re: The game is on again (OFFICIAL NEWS ONLY PLEASE)

or storing different body parts there :-) but /according to the canon/ Sherlock should be very cleanliness loving, so..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

March 19, 2013 11:43 am  #542

SherlockHound wrote:

SusiGo wrote:

I'll try and switch off my filthy imagination. 

I wonder what kind of objects Sherlock would keep in the bathroom/bathroom cabinets?

Any speculation?

I'd be thinking he would be using the tub for decomposition experiments or something rather than actually bathing in. :D

You don't really want me to get into this, believe me. I'm a fanfic reader and there are no limits to the imagination. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

March 19, 2013 11:49 am  #543

SherlockHound wrote:

SusiGo wrote:

I wonder what kind of objects Sherlock would keep in the bathroom/bathroom cabinets?

Any speculation?

You, Sir, make me feel naughty  I'm also a fanfic reader 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

March 19, 2013 12:15 pm  #544

Oh, for example there's a nice one where they tear the mounting of the showerhead from the wall. I won't disclose though how they did it.  

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

March 19, 2013 12:54 pm  #545

I read a list somewhere about things and scenes fans would like to see in series 3. A bathroom scene was always there. I imagine that the writers will give us a perfectly innocent teasing scene. Like the one in ASiB in the bedroom when John puts Sherlock to bed.
Might be something with John being the doctor, Sherlock being injured or dirty doing experiments.

March 19, 2013 1:05 pm  #546

I'd be absolutely fine with that. 

March 19, 2013 1:52 pm  #547

Sherly wrote:

Now then Sherlock, where did I put my rubber duck

https://twitter.com/19timescounting

See... that room really *is* a bathroom.

I guess *something* had to be done with the space once the crew were finally released... Seems a shame to just leave it empty.

I think I would die of laughter if the first time John sees Sherlock after his haitus is to walk in on him in the bath.

[John walks into the bathroom to be confronted by Sherlock in the bath.]
Sherlock: Don't you ever knock?
[John says nothing, walks out of the bathroom, closes the door, composes himself and then peers back inside.]
Sherlock: No John, you're not having a breakdown. I'll explain everything in due course-
John: I want answers, Sherlock... Now!
[Sherlock glances down and then back up at John.]
Sherlock: Right now?
John: (beat)... You'd better be out in five minutes or I'm looking for the extension lead.
Sherlock: Why?
John: So I can plug the toaster in!
[John slams the bathroom door.]
Sherlock: Well... That could have been worse.

Last edited by Mnemosyne (March 19, 2013 1:54 pm)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Non Solum Ingenii Verum Etiam Virtutis'

March 19, 2013 1:57 pm  #548

hahaha! perfect! just imagined John´s face opening and shutting the door without a single word!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

March 19, 2013 2:00 pm  #549

That's great, Mneomsyne! Could you please send it to Mark? 

March 19, 2013 2:21 pm  #550

SusiGo wrote:

I'll try my best... can't make any promises though.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

March 19, 2013 2:29 pm  #551

Mnemosyne wrote:

SusiGo wrote:

I'll try my best... can't make any promises though.

PS: anyone notice the box in the background with 'crown' written on it?

"Honey you should see me in a crown..." It would be a little more disturbing if he meant "Honey you should see me in a box" (euphemism for coffin.)

Or Worse... Moriarty hiding in a box spying on Sherlock in the bath...

Oh god... I can't unsee it, argh!

Last edited by Mnemosyne (March 19, 2013 2:31 pm)

March 19, 2013 2:37 pm  #552

"Honey, you should see me in a bath..." 

March 19, 2013 4:05 pm  #553

Sherly wrote:

Now then Sherlock, where did I put my rubber duck

https://twitter.com/19timescounting

Really? A vintage-looking green deep soaker tub and an old fashioned two-faucet sink? We've never seen the guys' bathroom before, so this is intriguing, to say the least. The fixtures could be for someone else's bathroom, of course. I dunno, but I'd pay real money to see Sherlock in that tub, up to his chin in water. Mmmm.

March 19, 2013 4:07 pm  #554

tobeornot221b wrote:

Mrs.Wenceslas wrote:

Will there be any bathroom scene?:-P

Probably. Why make a fuss over a bath tub if there is no intention to use it in one way or another?

I'm hoping to see more of their domestic life-- my fave scenes are always the ones at 221B. So if they show the bathroom and John's room, I can die happy. Yeah, it doesn't take much to make me happy, does it. *smile*

March 19, 2013 4:09 pm  #555

SusiGo wrote:

Please don't. You wouldn't be you without it. Just sayin'. *grin* And of course one of my first thoughts was that that bathtub is big enough for two. *stomps on imagination, hard*

March 19, 2013 4:11 pm  #556

SusiGo wrote:

Oh, for example there's a nice one where they tear the mounting of the showerhead from the wall. I won't disclose though how they did it.  

Mmm, a different kind of experimentation than the one I first thought of. heh

March 19, 2013 4:16 pm  #557

There are all kinds of things you can do in a bathroom. 

March 19, 2013 4:37 pm  #558

Sherlock's gonna walk in on John in the bath...I'm  just glad there is one.  Always wondered if there would just be a shower....
Having said this.  The ' Sherlock' could just refer to the series....not 221b's bathroom.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

March 19, 2013 5:27 pm  #559

besleybean wrote:

Sherlock's gonna walk in on John in the bath...I'm  just glad there is one.  Always wondered if there would just be a shower....
Having said this.  The ' Sherlock' could just refer to the series....not 221b's bathroom.

This is true, the label does not read 'Sherlock, bathroom: for that really awkward scene in S3 ep1' (not unless it's in really tiny handwriting or in UV ink.)

Any idea what I'd put in the covering letter for Mark BTW? (when I send my little exchange off.) I was thinking of something along the lines of 'I know you've probably worked hard for months, if not years on this thing, but I've come up with something in 5 mins that quite a few people might like. Trust me: Tumblr would *explode*.'

I think I'd be strangled for my efforts... It would *have* to be an empty hearse job because they'd never find my body.

March 19, 2013 5:29 pm  #560

But it's worth the effort. Do it for us. We want to see Tumblr explode once again.  And you don't have to tell him about the 5 minutes. 

Last edited by SusiGo (March 19, 2013 5:30 pm)

Board footera