BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 13, 2013 8:32 pm  #421

Re: The game is on again (OFFICIAL NEWS ONLY PLEASE)

Ooh, great interview! His hair looked so funny.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

March 13, 2013 8:36 pm  #422

yes, he is always trying to put the hair away from his forehead, but somebody should tell him not to do it 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

March 13, 2013 8:50 pm  #423

Yes, it's quite nice falling over his brow. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

March 13, 2013 9:16 pm  #424

QuiteExtraordinary wrote:

"What can we expect?"
- "Three new episodes."

*head desk*

March 13, 2013 9:19 pm  #425

Mrs.Wenceslas wrote:

yes, he is always trying to put the hair away from his forehead, but somebody should tell him not to do it 

The hair was pretty dreadful that day. No one has shown him how to style it, when left to his own devices, apparently, short of slicking some gel in it or whatever he did. Pretty awful. And is the man's forehead getting longer, or is it my imagination? One of the many hair problems men can develop as they....mature.

Love his smile, though, and the intelligent, twinkly eyes-- those never fail to grab me.

I look forward to seeing this new, more mature Sherlock and John... you know, if I live long enough to ever see the new eps.

March 13, 2013 9:21 pm  #426

"What can we expect?"
- "Three new episodes."

Clever boy. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

March 13, 2013 9:22 pm  #427

I love him growing..mature, too. he is perfect and these little details are just proving it. he is really not the only man who is fighting with his hairstyle :-)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

March 13, 2013 9:27 pm  #428

Mrs.Wenceslas wrote:

I love him growing..mature, too. he is perfect and these little details are just proving it. he is really not the only man who is fighting with his hairstyle :-)

Or woman! Hair is meant to be fought with, I think, whatever our gender. I also think his hair is probably in that horrible in-between stage that comes about when you're growing out your hair longer-- a lot of us ladies have been there, done that, struggled with that hard-to-deal-with thing, for sure-- it's not short, it's not long, and all it wants to do is stick out.

It's funny, but I don't see him as any kind of perfect, which in my warped little mind is the absolute most attractive thing about him-- I love different-looking people who are happy inside their own skins, smart, funny, kind, and talented-- he's the whole package, but as far as his looks go, I don't think anyone but we fangirls would ever use the word perfect to describe him. Just my two cents, marked down from five. *smile*

March 13, 2013 9:27 pm  #429

"What can we expect?"
- "Three new episodes."

That's the Mofftiss influence.

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

March 13, 2013 9:28 pm  #430

And it shows that he just dressed nicely and went there without being styled by someone for hours. I didn't like what they did to his face at the Emmys.

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

March 13, 2013 9:29 pm  #431

true, AG. I´m in this hair-situation right now, too 

March 13, 2013 9:30 pm  #432

With men the problem is that they can't just do a ponytail or pile them up on their head like I'm doing at the moment. 

March 13, 2013 9:33 pm  #433

SusiGo wrote:

And it shows that he just dressed nicely and went there without being styled by someone for hours. I didn't like what they did to his face at the Emmys.

Or his hair.

Picky, picky. I don't know about you all, but I am picky, picky, picky. *grin*

March 13, 2013 9:38 pm  #434

God, I'm slow, I just realised that is Mark in the pic Arwel posted on Twitter yesterday. I thought that's just some random guy.

https://twitter.com/arwelwjones/status/311558150803300352/photo/1

----------

March 13, 2013 9:39 pm  #435

This is what we call in German complaining on a high level. 

March 13, 2013 9:55 pm  #436

Ivy wrote:

God, I'm slow, I just realised that is Mark in the pic Arwel posted on Twitter yesterday. I thought that's just some random guy.

https://twitter.com/arwelwjones/status/311558150803300352/photo/1

It's one of his favourite jumpers - he wears that one a lot!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

March 13, 2013 9:59 pm  #437

I know. I should recognised him immeadiately.

----------

March 14, 2013 1:37 am  #438

So cool that the interviewer asked outright, "Why is it those two characters love each other so much...there's so much chemistry" and Ben didn't even bat an eye, just responded.   

Let's hear if for love and devotion and the other things!

And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

March 14, 2013 8:02 am  #439

Some more snatches from the interviews at the Sky Awards:

http://londonphile.tumblr.com/

March 14, 2013 8:58 am  #440

you´ve changed your profile photo, Susi! my favourite one!

Board footera