BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 11, 2013 4:07 pm  #381

Re: The game is on again (OFFICIAL NEWS ONLY PLEASE)

*happy arm flapping*
It's so surreal. I can't believe it's really starting. After waiting for so long it feels unreal.

--------------------------------

"Yes, of course I forgive you."

March 11, 2013 5:18 pm  #382

This is sooo exciting!
Yes, Lily, "surreal" is the word that came to my mind, too.
Can we be sure we're not dreaming?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

March 11, 2013 5:34 pm  #383

Dangittt!!!  You guys are fast!!   (or probably the usual media sources are simply exploding)  ;P  ;)   I saw some of the tweets first, then couldn't stop grinning like an idiot for a while at the pic of the boys and jumped straight over here to see if anyone had posted yet.

It's just so freaking sweet and awesome how excited they are too, and to tell us (tease) about it, and seeing Ben and Martin all buddy buddy.  Can they ever -not- be adorable?  Even their sfx guy Danny Hargreaves (@dannysfx, who's also with Doctor Who) got into the tweeting thing and happily posted about the big meeting to discuss 'how sherlock did it'.   I just kind of love the fact that almost no one, including the actors and crew, knew all the details.       Season of long-(long)-awaited secrets, anyone?? 

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

March 11, 2013 5:35 pm  #384

Mrs.Wenceslas wrote:

OMG, have they been drinking? lololol 

March 11, 2013 7:20 pm  #385

It actually looks a bit like a classroom, so no wonder. I'd have liked to be a fly on the wall.

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

March 11, 2013 7:23 pm  #386

A fairly standard 'read through' room, I think.
More interesting that the fandom's prediction was correct...closer again!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

March 11, 2013 9:25 pm  #387

----------

March 11, 2013 9:26 pm  #388

Yep, closer every series.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

March 11, 2013 9:29 pm  #389

What can we expect from series 4 then?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

March 11, 2013 9:32 pm  #390

Let your imagination run free. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

March 11, 2013 9:34 pm  #391

hmmm..if there will be any series 4...If I think about that in all, this waiting is the best thing..imagine in few weeks series 3 will pass and waht shall we do then? sad thoughts, I know, but...
but the pic is cool, Ivy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

March 11, 2013 9:51 pm  #392

Btw. people on tumblr wonder where Benedicts eyebrows are in that Ben/Martin pic. I haven't even realised until now. He has no eyebrows! What have they done to him during that Assange film?

----------

March 11, 2013 9:52 pm  #393

Oh they'll grow back!

March 11, 2013 9:55 pm  #394

his hair seems to be fine 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

March 11, 2013 9:55 pm  #395

But why did they have to shave them off? Or have they been dyed white so you can't see them? 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

March 11, 2013 9:57 pm  #396

Mrs.Wenceslas wrote:

hmmm..if there will be any series 4...If I think about that in all, this waiting is the best thing..imagine in few weeks series 3 will pass and waht shall we do then? sad thoughts, I know, but...
but the pic is cool, Ivy!

Yes, nobody knows what will happen then but the waiting's not over. Even if they're done with filming it will take months until the series airs. 

March 11, 2013 9:58 pm  #397

Can you imagine just sitting there? I'll bet there's some stuff ad libbed between all the seriousness, it must be a riot!

*******************************************************************************************************************
I haven't disappeared completely, I've just been busy writing

March 11, 2013 9:59 pm  #398

maybe it´s his funny expression that we can´t see the whole eyebrows? or...oh, no, bring it back!

March 11, 2013 10:02 pm  #399

besleybean wrote:

18th confirmed.
So hopefully he may get his wish of attending the science festival.

Oh God. Please don't tell me he's going to the Cambridge Science Festival on Sat 16th because...that's the day I'm going to be there....*gulp*....Think I'd die if I saw him...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

March 11, 2013 10:06 pm  #400

SH, give a report if!

Board footera