BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 11, 2013 12:12 pm  #361

Re: The game is on again (OFFICIAL NEWS ONLY PLEASE)

coooool! news of the day!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

March 11, 2013 12:20 pm  #362

SusiGo wrote:

I'm still breaking out in sweat and hyperventilating. 

Me, too.

Last edited by Ivy (March 11, 2013 12:30 pm)

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

March 11, 2013 12:25 pm  #363

ooo too much for me now. going to put my head into the snow outside!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

March 11, 2013 12:34 pm  #364

Arwel Jones and Ian Hallard posted, too. And tumblr explodes again.

For some reason the fact that he has his hair back to Sherlock-black excites me immensely!

----------

March 11, 2013 12:34 pm  #365

Cool down, Mrs W. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

March 11, 2013 12:38 pm  #366

I think she already does.

----------

March 11, 2013 12:40 pm  #367

Yes, and she's looking like that:

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

March 11, 2013 12:45 pm  #368

For sure. She should post immediately so we know she's O.K.!

Ground Control to Mrs W ???

----------

March 11, 2013 12:50 pm  #369

I've just deleted my post regarding the tweet from Benedict's neighbour. Apparently he isn't happy if his neighbours report on everything he does via Twitter. I'm going to respect this. 

March 11, 2013 12:52 pm  #370

eh, ground-station here. trying to breathe deeply  thanks for checking! but please no more news about curls today.

March 11, 2013 12:54 pm  #371

yes, Susi. it isn´t very nice to spy Ben this way. agree!

March 11, 2013 1:31 pm  #372

First read through has just finished.

Last edited by Davina (March 11, 2013 1:31 pm)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

March 11, 2013 1:33 pm  #373

BBC on Facebook: We've been at the Sherlock read-through this morning. Plenty of surprises in store for series three!

March 11, 2013 2:14 pm  #374

OMG..............I love them!

----------

March 11, 2013 2:19 pm  #375

Here's an article to the BBC Twitter post (including that lovely photo above), new cast member for series 3 revealed.

http://www.sherlockology.com/news/2013/3/11/read-through-roundup-110313

Mrs W. I need your snow!!!!

EDIT: that Tomi May doesn't look like a nice neighbour.

Last edited by Ivy (March 11, 2013 2:27 pm)

----------

March 11, 2013 2:40 pm  #376

Aaaaaahhhhhhh! 

March 11, 2013 3:08 pm  #377

Btw. I'm quite sure they had a Käseigel as snack during the read-through, not just plain boring grapes, like the two Martin wearing as glasses.

For our non-German-speaking friends: A Käseigel (literally translated: cheese-hedgehog) was a famous party snack during the 80s/90s in Germany (or is it still? Nothing wrong with that!)

http://picturepush.com/public/12389697

----------

March 11, 2013 3:14 pm  #378

Just imagining them eating a Käseigel (what was that about John and hedgehogs?). And then there was the Mettigel, which is far worse. (A lump of fat raw minced meat with raw onion sticks stuck in it). 

March 11, 2013 3:22 pm  #379

Oh yes John and hedgehogs I know Mettigel, but I'm quite sure I've never seen a Mettigel live.
http://picturepush.com/public/12389764
Very off-topic right now. But at least we could call it cultural exchange.

Last edited by Ivy (March 11, 2013 3:23 pm)

----------

March 11, 2013 3:41 pm  #380

You wouldn't want to see (or taste) one. 

Board footera