BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 9, 2013 6:10 pm  #341

Re: The game is on again (OFFICIAL NEWS ONLY PLEASE)

I'm sure you must have some amazing science events in Germany.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

March 9, 2013 6:19 pm  #342

I don't live in Germany.

"I demand to be incarcerated in the Tower immediately! With my co-conspirators, Sandshoes and Grandad"
"If you really are me, with your Sandshoes and your Dicky bow, then that calculation is still going on."
"Well, me and Chinny, we were surprised, but you came looking for us."

March 9, 2013 6:21 pm  #343

Sorry, I was speaking to Susi!
Where do you live?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

March 9, 2013 6:32 pm  #344

besleybean wrote:

I'm sure you must have some amazing science events in Germany.

I think we do. But many events at universities are directed towards future students and therefore mainly aim at providing information. The Cambridge event is meant to bring first-class scientists and the public, especially young people, into contact and present scientific progress in an understandable way. Which is a wonderful thing. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

March 9, 2013 6:34 pm  #345

Well, here we don't have any kind of festivals.

"I demand to be incarcerated in the Tower immediately! With my co-conspirators, Sandshoes and Grandad"
"If you really are me, with your Sandshoes and your Dicky bow, then that calculation is still going on."
"Well, me and Chinny, we were surprised, but you came looking for us."

March 9, 2013 6:38 pm  #346

I have science events here in my kitchen every weekend.

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

March 9, 2013 6:39 pm  #347

Blowing up eyeballs again? Dissecting thumbs? 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

March 10, 2013 1:52 pm  #348

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

March 10, 2013 1:53 pm  #349

Poor Steven will be running between 2 sets!

March 10, 2013 2:19 pm  #350

18 March? Wait, that number reminds me of something...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

March 10, 2013 6:57 pm  #351

I didn't know they were doing the filming in two parts. I wonder who's going to squeeze another job in between. 

March 10, 2013 7:02 pm  #352

Martin's off hobbiting.

March 10, 2013 7:09 pm  #353

Ah, thanks for the info. And Smaug stays at home waiting for his return? 

March 10, 2013 7:10 pm  #354

In a  blink of an eye!

March 10, 2013 7:22 pm  #355

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Source: Tumblr

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

March 10, 2013 7:22 pm  #356

Bless.

March 10, 2013 7:32 pm  #357

God is this cute 

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

March 10, 2013 7:41 pm  #358

March 11, 2013 12:07 pm  #359

"Sherlock read-through. It begins!" Mark on Twitter 45 minutes ago

https://twitter.com/Markgatiss/status/311073831081091072

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

March 11, 2013 12:08 pm  #360

I'm still breaking out in sweat and hyperventilating. 

Board footera