BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 11, 2014 1:22 pm  #81

Re: Who would suit Sherlock in a relationship?

VaticanCameoBrooch wrote:

Kerkerian wrote:

I keep thinking that my husband would suit him. There are frightening similarities sometimes.

HA!  I don't know why, but that's funny.    Your husband sounds fun.

Well, to quote John: "I'm never bored." I know what he means and I have an inkling what it must be like to be living with Sherlock...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Why, why? I mean, why, why?"
"Four excellent questions."

January 11, 2014 1:28 pm  #82

A roller coater, I would imagine.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 12, 2014 3:35 am  #83

Kerkerian wrote:

VaticanCameoBrooch wrote:

Kerkerian wrote:

I keep thinking that my husband would suit him. There are frightening similarities sometimes.

HA!  I don't know why, but that's funny.    Your husband sounds fun.

Well, to quote John: "I'm never bored." I know what he means and I have an inkling what it must be like to be living with Sherlock...

It seems like actually you are the one suits Sherlock, if your husband is already Sherlock-like

Sentiment is a chemical defect found in the losing side.
-SH
You need me, or you are nothing.
-JM
James Moriarty isn't a man at all. He's a spider. A spider at the center of a web. A criminal web with a thousand threads and he knows precisely how each and every single one of them dances.
-SH

Board footera