BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 19, 2013 1:35 pm  #1

Hi all! :)

Hello everyone, my name's Maya. I've been a fan of the Sherlock Holmes books years before the BBC Sherlock aired. I decided to check it out. I was a bit sceptical about it, but now I can honestly say, as a fan of the original books, that this is my favorite interpretation. Benedict and Martin are perfect for the roles, of course.
I'm glad that I found this forum and I'm looking forward to joining the other discussions.

January 19, 2013 3:57 pm  #2

Re: Hi all! :)

Welcome!
I believe everybody here was a bit sceptical about the series at first.
So, nice to have you here. 
- Laterz!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

January 19, 2013 5:28 pm  #3

Welcome, Shady, have fun. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

January 19, 2013 7:43 pm  #4

Baggins will always be welcome here, they're family!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Valentine:  Do you know the stars, Mr Tietjens?
Christopher:  I despise astronomy.

January 19, 2013 9:38 pm  #5

Haha, yes, Baggins are a family. Thank you all. :D

January 19, 2013 10:12 pm  #6

Hi Maya, warm welcome from me as well 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

January 20, 2013 3:36 pm  #7

Hello Maya. Welcome to the forum.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

January 21, 2013 1:01 am  #8

Hello! Pleasure to meet you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Is the foil of a detective a thief or a magician?

My Theory on the Fall: http://sherlock.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?pid=21539#p21539

January 21, 2013 7:06 pm  #9

Wow, my friend's called Maya, I'm sure you're just as nice as her! Welcome to the forum!

Last edited by Molly Hooper (January 21, 2013 7:11 pm)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was wondering if you'd like to have coffee...
Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 
Douglas Richardson, Cremona

January 21, 2013 7:55 pm  #10

Molly Hooper wrote:

Wow, my friend's called Maya, I'm sure you're just as nice as her! Welcome to the forum!

Aw, this was sweet, thank you.

January 21, 2013 9:01 pm  #11

Hello Maya, welcome here

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"You look sad when you think he can't see you."

January 22, 2013 6:50 am  #12

Welcome, enjoy your time with us!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Non Solum Ingenii Verum Etiam Virtutis'

February 24, 2013 12:23 pm  #13

Bagginses stole it from us!!!

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

Board footera