BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 7, 2013 1:01 am  #161

Re: Johnlock fan art "WARNING-> may contain adult content"

SusiGo wrote:

Johnlock rules. 

What she said. *points at Susi*

April 7, 2013 10:27 am  #162

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

April 7, 2013 5:23 pm  #163

Hm. Interesting, Susi. 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

April 8, 2013 2:57 am  #164

ancientsgate wrote:

QuiteExtraordinary wrote:

And just as I was starting to get a little depressed at the thought that season 3 could put an end to the Johnlock idea. Reassuring. Thanks.

Oh, not likely! And anyway, even if the showrunners made an executive decision to try to downplay the chemistry between Sherlock and John, I don't know that the actors could downplay their own professional chemistry enough to accomplish it. The two of them have just clicked!

Surely if they try and play the chemistry down that would work against them. Johnlock or not the chemistry between John and Sherlock is a huge attraction to the show.

Also no matter what they do I think it's safe to say there is no killing Johnlock!!

================================================================

April 8, 2013 10:09 am  #165

Why is Sherlock lying on his couch having sex with some guy who looks like he just got out of Pentonville Prison? I suppose that's supposed to be John, but what's with the tattoos and the shaved head? See, I like art all right when I like it, but at least half the time, I just don't "get" it, I guess. ???

April 8, 2013 10:21 am  #166

Maybe he/she just thought that many ex-soldiers have tattoos, so why not him? 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

April 8, 2013 10:31 am  #167

SusiGo wrote:

Maybe he/she just thought that many ex-soldiers have tattoos, so why not him? 

Or maybe the artist likes the ex-prisoner or ex-prisoner-of-war look, who knows. I just can't "see" our John in that image.

April 8, 2013 10:46 am  #168

ancientsgate wrote:

Why is Sherlock lying on his couch having sex with some guy who looks like he just got out of Pentonville Prison? I suppose that's supposed to be John, but what's with the tattoos and the shaved head?

Really have to agree with you AG.  For a second I thought it was Johnny Lee Miller as the 'Creature'. 
Lots of Johnlock stuff in fan fiction takes place on that couch but it's too small for poor Sherlock.  A trip to IKEA is in order. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

April 8, 2013 10:53 am  #169

IKEA, made by prisoners? 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

April 8, 2013 4:11 pm  #170

Tee Hee.
Nice pic, any how.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

April 14, 2013 8:32 am  #171

Probably posted before:

http://cumberbatchitis.tumblr.com/

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

April 14, 2013 11:07 am  #172

Love it!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

April 14, 2013 2:24 pm  #173

So sweet. 

April 22, 2013 12:07 am  #174

Here's some "Awwww cuteness"....

http://zhengcc.tumblr.com/

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

April 22, 2013 1:57 am  #175

KeepersPrice wrote:

Here's some "Awwww cuteness"....

http://zhengcc.tumblr.com/

How bizarre!

April 22, 2013 5:52 am  #176

Barely passes as Johnlock and certainly needs no warning...other than for weirdness.

April 22, 2013 7:17 am  #177

Eww! Or should that be mieeew? That is a bit...not alright. 

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

April 22, 2013 4:00 pm  #178

Love it, my cats do that to each other all the time!

*******************************************************************************************************************
I haven't disappeared completely, I've just been busy writing

April 22, 2013 4:08 pm  #179

Yes and I adore cats,.
But thesre aren't even real cats OR real people...just freaks.

April 22, 2013 4:57 pm  #180

besleybean wrote:

Yes and I adore cats,.
But thesre aren't even real cats OR real people...just freaks.

What?!!!  None of you like cute little cartoon kitties with hairpieces!?  What's wrong with you people!  I'm shocked!  

Board footera