BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 24, 2013 10:45 pm  #421

Re: Johnlock fan art "WARNING-> may contain adult content"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

August 25, 2013 7:05 am  #422

Aw.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

August 25, 2013 7:42 am  #423

a really sweet one

---------------------------------------
Enjoy the silence
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats." - Albert Schweitzer

August 25, 2013 9:09 am  #424

Beautiful. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

August 25, 2013 2:24 pm  #425

I've seen this one before...it's one of my favourites 

-------------------------------------------------------

August 28, 2013 11:13 pm  #426

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

August 29, 2013 5:46 am  #427

Well apart from the bad grammar, it's quitr funny.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

August 29, 2013 3:13 pm  #428

tonnaree wrote:

For some reason, the filthy jokes are my favourite

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

September 2, 2013 6:39 pm  #429

SilverMoonDragonB wrote:

I've seen this one before...it's one of my favourites 

Yeah it was one of these drawings that were made for the story "A road less traveled"

This one is really beautiful

http://livia-carica.tumblr.com/post/30827710883/red-pants-my-contribution-to-red-pants-monday

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

September 2, 2013 6:43 pm  #430

I was going to say I could do without the stupid red pants, but then realised that sounded so wrong!

September 2, 2013 6:48 pm  #431

LOL, don't worry we are in the right thread for things that might sound wrong 

Yeah the red pants jumped the shark a bit, but as long it's a lovely drawing I can live with it.

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

September 2, 2013 7:07 pm  #432

Dare I ask...red pants?

September 2, 2013 10:00 pm  #433

besleybean wrote:

I was going to say I could do without the stupid red pants, but then realised that sounded so wrong!

On the contrary, that sounds exactly right to me! 

September 2, 2013 11:50 pm  #434

SilverMoonDragonB wrote:

besleybean wrote:

Where did the legend of the red underpants come from anyway?  I started seeing it all over the Johnlock fan art kingdom last year, but I never read any explanation of how it came to be. Not that I care, because I think it's stupid, whatever it is, but just wondering.

September 3, 2013 12:34 am  #435

ancientsgate wrote:

SilverMoonDragonB wrote:

besleybean wrote:

Where did the legend of the red underpants come from anyway?  I started seeing it all over the Johnlock fan art kingdom last year, but I never read any explanation of how it came to be. Not that I care, because I think it's stupid, whatever it is, but just wondering.

I have much wondered about the red pants myself.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

September 3, 2013 12:53 am  #436

tonnaree wrote:

ancientsgate wrote:

SilverMoonDragonB wrote:

Me too...I don't know where that came from either, and honestly I'd rather see either one of them in purple pants 

Last edited by SilverMoonDragonB (September 3, 2013 12:54 am)

September 3, 2013 2:04 am  #437

SilverMoonDragonB wrote:

tonnaree wrote:

ancientsgate wrote:

Me too...I don't know where that came from either, and honestly I'd rather see either one of them in purple pants   

Or none. But I suppose that goes without saying. Except I already said it....  heh

September 3, 2013 4:09 am  #438

ancientsgate wrote:

SilverMoonDragonB wrote:

tonnaree wrote:

Or none. But I suppose that goes without saying. Except I already said it....  heh

Hehe, especially none...

September 3, 2013 5:54 am  #439

So I thought I was the only person in the world who didn't know thr origin of ' the stipid red pants' and how I so wish this would become the standard expression!

September 3, 2013 6:22 am  #440

I read somewhere (but I don't remember where) that those red pants were 'invented' by an author of fan fic. She (he?) mentioned those pants in a fan fic, and shortly afterwards those pants were everywhere. Maybe it's urban legend, but somehow it does sound feasible.

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

Board footera