BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 16, 2013 1:18 pm  #1

The Increasingly Poor Decisions of Todd Margaret

So I started watching this show on Netflix and it's funny enough to have a topic of it's own. It was written by and stars David Cross (THE ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT) who's sent to London by a big shot at his office played by Will Arnett (also from ARRESTED) to sell this energy drink "Thunder Muscle" (that's pretty much toxic). The premise of the show is that Todd lies about something, then instead of telling the truth he comes up with more lies and it's very funny and the situations he gets into are so awkward and hilarious. If you enjoy shows like Larry David's CURB YOUR ENTHUSIASM and THE OFFICE (the UK, the great one) you'll probably enjoy this show as well.

I recommend to watch the first couple of episodes which will give you a good baseline of what the show is like. Anyone else here watching this series?

Here's a clip from the show. If you find this funny (some might find it offensive of course) check out the show.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zh-8NClsmNg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My blog: 3sidestoeverystory.tumblr.com

January 16, 2013 11:08 pm  #2

Re: The Increasingly Poor Decisions of Todd Margaret

On Feb. 3, 2012 In "The Crime Scene, the Storyteller and the Sanctimonious Tower of Morality" episode of 'The Increasingly Poor Decisions of Todd Margaret' Brent Wilts (Will Arnett) briefly wears a deerstalker with a lens, which gives us a Sherlock Holmes tie-in.

Board footera