BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 12, 2013 5:11 am  #1

Hmm, those Russians!

Sherlock and the case of the Russian knock-off

Freud's Method tells the story of a special consultant to the police who solves "complex cases using outstanding insight and brilliant logic

LOL !!

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

January 12, 2013 10:11 am  #2

Re: Hmm, those Russians!

Oh, even the music rings a bell. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

January 12, 2013 10:28 am  #3

Found it yesterday on twitter, too; some were assuming that this is not too far away from Sherlock opening..

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

January 12, 2013 10:31 am  #4

Well I am surprised that Moftiss didn't say something about the start of Elementary; it too is very similar. And the thing is NONE of any other adaptations use those kinds of screen shots. I thought for sure with either of these there'd be 'words spoken' but they seem to now be sitting back using the 'imitation is the best form of flattery' line.

Where that takes my thinking to is, will the latest generation of fans and future ones think that the opening credits to all Sherlock Holmes stories must be with the same kind of music & the same landscape shots of a city. Will they think it is somehow canon because everyone has done it the same way now??

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

January 16, 2013 10:25 pm  #5

I know! Omg, I was just about to post this myself. Pretty insane.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

Board footera