BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 9, 2013 6:05 pm  #1

Characters we owe...;-)

I was wondering who do we owe Sherlock's  wonderful black outfit in SCANDAL (apart from the BBC costume guys of course!).
Obviously I'm talking about this one:

The answer is:
THIS GUY from the Palace:

I'd pin a medal on him for great taste... 

Are there more characters in Sherlock we owe?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

January 9, 2013 6:16 pm  #2

Re: Characters we owe...;-)

Oh, we owe Mycroft A LOT for this one:

For Mycroft it was just one step on the sheet... but a big step for the Sherlock fandom!

Not to mention how much we owe Mike Stamford.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

January 9, 2013 6:28 pm  #3

Very well observed, Tobe and Mary. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

January 9, 2013 7:13 pm  #4

We owe Irene this;

It's not much, but I love it...

January 15, 2013 5:48 am  #5

A big step for the Sherlock fandom!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*advertising - spambot*

January 15, 2013 1:50 pm  #6

I want to thank the American burglars for this:

It's double meaning (out of context) always makes me laugh.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"You look sad when you think he can't see you."

January 22, 2013 5:19 pm  #7

I'd like to thank John's therapist, for his psychosomatic limp & wrongly diagnosed trembling hand.

Without those, Mycroft and Sherlock wouldn't have had the leverage to be able to persuade John to move into 221B Baker Street and see what he was missing on the Battlefield of London.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

January 22, 2013 5:47 pm  #8

I suppose I owe Irene  a lot for describing the boys as a couple and informing us John  loves Sherlock, for avoiding really damaging his face.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

February 9, 2014 7:06 pm  #9

Whoever is behind that video. You know which one.

Board footera