BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 15, 2013 4:57 pm  #501

Re: Doctor Who

Me too.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

November 15, 2013 8:35 pm  #502

I'm happy to see Rose again. I miss her. She was the best.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"There is a place for people like you, the desperate, the terrified. The ones with nowhere else to run."
"What place?"
"221B Baker Street."

November 15, 2013 8:49 pm  #503

A brand new clip from "Doctor Who: Day of the Doctor" on the program "Children in Need" tonight:

Last edited by sj4iy (November 15, 2013 9:02 pm)

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.
Bigby: Wait, that doesn’t make se-
Coline: Just give me a drink, please.

November 16, 2013 12:15 am  #504

'Oh Em Gee' indeed!  I seriously clapped at both of those!       Thanks!
I still maintain that Ten and Eleven together are going to be very hard to not permanently grin in delight at.  And the strongest thing ringing in my head with the minisode (besides thoughtfully touching on the sheer big picture of the Time War that was never shown, and it's affect on the universe) was the deeply memorable line between Smith and Hurt, the part about him doing things in the name of peace and sanity, but "Not in the name of the Doctor".  This just exemplifies that part of the 'war doctor' so well.   Can't wait.

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

November 19, 2013 8:10 pm  #505

*bounces!*      

(lots more awesome pics in a new bbc gallery too, guys!!!  http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/galleries/p01lrj7w)
And hey… speaking of getting everyone excited/promo appearances and such, did you hear that Matt Smith and David Tennant are on the Graham Norton show, on the 23rd?   

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

November 19, 2013 8:16 pm  #506

"Whatever you've got planned, forget it. I'm The Doctor. I'm 904 years-old. I'm from the planet Gallifrey in the constellation of Kasterborous.  I'm The Oncoming Storm, the Bringer Of Darkness, and... you are basically just a rabbit, aren't you?"

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.

November 19, 2013 8:18 pm  #507

This is the image of my 1st bunny.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

November 19, 2013 8:35 pm  #508

That scene with a rabbit was great I'm glad that Ten hasn't changed at all, I miss his sense of humour :]

The Road goes ever on and on...

November 20, 2013 5:19 pm  #509

Speaking of other 50th related stuff, what a sweet article showing a nice glimpse of the 'labour of love' of Mark's historical DW project, and just two long-time fans discussing the adventure of a classic:  http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2013-11-20/mark-gatiss-takes-us-behind-the-scenes-of-doctor-who-drama-an-adventure-in-space-and-time

Also, Mark even tweeted enjoying this other very sweet 'nod' to the show as a whole… quite a well-done fan animation of the Doctor and friends through the years:

November 22, 2013 12:08 am  #510

Anyone played the Google Doctor Who game?

================================================================

November 22, 2013 12:11 am  #511

Michele wrote:

Just tried it.  I'm terrible XD

November 22, 2013 12:34 am  #512

sj4iy wrote:

Michele wrote:

Just tried it.  I'm terrible XD

I sucked the first time I played - 26mins!! But the second time I got 8mins which isn't bad since I keep getting distracted... playing it at work! Love that The Doctor regenerates each time he dies!

================================================================

November 23, 2013 3:09 pm  #513

It's today! The Day of the Doctor!  I played Google DW game yesterday and it took me 25 minutes, so long because I didn't know what exactly to do at first xd But today only 10 minutes :]

The Road goes ever on and on...

November 23, 2013 9:29 pm  #514

Eeeeeeeeeeek! Just seen it and it was immediately followed by a Sherlock trailer....OMG! I am not going to post any spoilers but it did not disappoint!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

November 23, 2013 9:32 pm  #515

Absolutley wonderful!  Loved every minute.

November 23, 2013 9:48 pm  #516

Ohhh it was so great!
And the Sherlock trailer....what a day

November 23, 2013 10:01 pm  #517

I loved it
I want to express my sincere appreciations to sj4iy for having introduced me to Doctor Who

---------------------------------------
Enjoy the silence
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats." - Albert Schweitzer

November 23, 2013 10:44 pm  #518

Titania wrote:

I loved it
I want to express my sincere appreciations to sj4iy for having introduced me to Doctor Who

Anytime!

November 24, 2013 3:40 am  #519

Awesome.  Past and future and always love the doctor tangling with himself…       Fez, anyone….? 

November 24, 2013 8:11 am  #520

sj4iy wrote:

Titania wrote:

I loved it

Anytime!

Oh, wait!
Can I join you?
Without this forum I'd never have watched Doctor Who.
So, a big thank you from me too.   

Board footera