BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 22, 2013 9:42 am  #221

Re: Doctor Who

So, yesterday, I was walking my dog and in the distance, there was what looked like a blue box. And it was in the middle of a field, exactly the kind of random parking place The Doctor would find. Let me tell you what my heart did. Despite my very brainy way of looking at things, I still had to hope. I took a picture of it with my phone. It's a bit blurry but maybe I'll upload it later. Sadly, when I got closer, it turned out to be just some random tool shed. 

"I demand to be incarcerated in the Tower immediately! With my co-conspirators, Sandshoes and Grandad"
"If you really are me, with your Sandshoes and your Dicky bow, then that calculation is still going on."
"Well, me and Chinny, we were surprised, but you came looking for us."

March 22, 2013 9:53 am  #222

Sparrow wrote:

So, yesterday, I was walking my dog and in the distance, there was what looked like a blue box. And it was in the middle of a field, exactly the kind of random parking place The Doctor would find. Let me tell you what my heart did. Despite my very brainy way of looking at things, I still had to hope. I took a picture of it with my phone. It's a bit blurry but maybe I'll upload it later. Sadly, when I got closer, it turned out to be just some random tool shed. 

Awww man. If only it was the TARDIS. I would have jumped in and gone. Hopefully with the Doctor in the TARDIS. 

Actually I was at the shops last week, and I saw someone that looked exactually like David Tennant.

March 22, 2013 10:04 am  #223

Michele wrote:

Between Doctor Who and Sherlock I have no idea how my emotions are intact at all. *Grabs Shock Blanket and a Fez*

It is funny how these shows can grab you emotionally. I am not one to easily cry at things. I mean my kids tease me about being heartless because I didn't cry at certain spots in different things, but I was watching The Silence in the Library yesterday and when Miss Evangulista was ghosting after her encounter with the VastaNerada I just about lost it. That in my opinion is the most horrifying and sad death scene in the entire series of the show. Way worse than any of the various times Rory died.

"I may be on the side of the angels,
but don't think for one second that I am one of them."

March 22, 2013 10:06 am  #224

Ma5dz wrote:

Sparrow wrote:

Awww man. If only it was the TARDIS. I would have jumped in and gone. Hopefully with the Doctor in the TARDIS. 

Actually I was at the shops last week, and I saw someone that looked exactually like David Tennant.

I know. I was very disappointed despite knowing it couldn't possibly be the TARDIS.

"I demand to be incarcerated in the Tower immediately! With my co-conspirators, Sandshoes and Grandad"
"If you really are me, with your Sandshoes and your Dicky bow, then that calculation is still going on."

March 22, 2013 10:11 am  #225

Sparrow wrote:

Ma5dz wrote:

Sparrow wrote:

I know. I was very disappointed despite knowing it couldn't possibly be the TARDIS.

How good would life be if half of these shows were real. My life would be complete.

March 22, 2013 10:58 am  #226

Yeah... funny creatures aren't we? We seek to forget our own crappy reality by entering someone elses. That's what dreams are for. I think we wouldn't survive without dreams. I think we'd be overcome by dispair. 

March 22, 2013 11:24 am  #227

Sparrow wrote:

Yeah... funny creatures aren't we? We seek to forget our own crappy reality by entering someone elses. That's what dreams are for. I think we wouldn't survive without dreams. I think we'd be overcome by dispair. 

I think if we had no dreams we would all crumble. Dreams are like a get away from life. They are either a good or bad gettaway. Good for imaginations as well.

March 22, 2013 11:35 am  #228

Hmm yes, I should know. You could get lost in my brain. I think that if I didn't need to eat, pee and poop I could happily live a life within my brain without feeling like I've missed out on anything. Good memory coupled with overly-active imagination and a great apetite for knowledge. A blessing and a curse.

March 22, 2013 11:39 am  #229

Sparrow wrote:

Hmm yes, I should know. You could get lost in my brain. I think that if I didn't need to eat, pee and poop I could happily live a life within my brain without feeling like I've missed out on anything. Good memory coupled with overly-active imagination and a great apetite for knowledge. A blessing and a curse.

Oh yeah. I would too. I day dream to easily in school. I think when the teacher asked what i was doing I quoted Sherlock. 
Bad part was there surname was Anderson.

March 22, 2013 12:26 pm  #230

Ahahaha did you tell him/her to shut up because he/she lowers the IQ of the whole street? 

March 22, 2013 12:36 pm  #231

Sparrow wrote:

Ahahaha did you tell him/her to shut up because he/she lowers the IQ of the whole street? 

Yeah I told him./ He um doesn't work at the school anymore. I think i offened him. But admit it if you met somone called Anderson you would bag them. I can't be the only one.

March 22, 2013 1:08 pm  #232

Well, it depends. If said Anderson was stupid, I would probably tell him. 

March 23, 2013 5:17 am  #233

Sparrow wrote:

Well, it depends. If said Anderson was stupid, I would probably tell him. 

He told me off for asking a question. Mind you it was a good question.

March 23, 2013 6:02 am  #234

Perhaps it was an unrelated question.

March 23, 2013 7:19 am  #235

Sparrow wrote:

Perhaps it was an unrelated question.

Nah it was actually the only good question. He just didn't like me. Never did. Actually alot of teachers don't. 

March 23, 2013 7:39 am  #236

I know the feeling. Well, then I see no reason why you shouldn't quote Sherlock. 

March 23, 2013 8:10 am  #237

Sparrow wrote:

I know the feeling. Well, then I see no reason why you shouldn't quote Sherlock. 

Hahahahaha yeah. Was quite funny actually.

March 23, 2013 11:30 am  #238

What did he say?

ps. Seven days until the new DW

March 23, 2013 12:08 pm  #239

Sparrow wrote:

What did he say?

ps. Seven days until the new DW

Well he kicked me out of class and I had to see the level cooridinator. And I had detention for a week.

I know I am so excited. Like my family and friends can't control me. 

March 23, 2013 2:31 pm  #240

Pfff I say it was worth it.

Seven.

Board footera