BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 5, 2013 8:14 pm  #1

Hello there

Hey guys,
I'm really new into Sherlock, but got addicted from the first episode on. My flatmate (who actually is in this forum too ) showed me the serie and we couldn't stop watching.
So here I am now. ;)

I'm 20 and currently living in Vienna, Austria.
Greetings B.

January 5, 2013 8:18 pm  #2

Re: Hello there

Hi welcome here!    There are some others from Austria here as well.
Hope you will enjoy this board!

Last edited by Harriet (January 5, 2013 8:19 pm)

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

January 5, 2013 8:20 pm  #3

Let me guess - you were the one who wanted to test one episode and finally watched all episodes in 2 days? overnight?  I heard about you.
Welcome here and have fun (you will, obvious.)!

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

January 5, 2013 8:21 pm  #4

Welcome, likeroulette, we know that "we couldn't stop watching it" sentence well.   I'm sure you'll like it here, with us....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Valentine:  Do you know the stars, Mr Tietjens?
Christopher:  I despise astronomy.

January 5, 2013 8:27 pm  #5

Mattlocked wrote:

Let me guess - you were the one who wanted to test one episode and finally watched all episodes in 2 days? overnight?  I heard about you.

Hahah oh my god, that sounds a tiny bit creepy you know :D Well, actually we didn't watch it overnight then because True Blood was still in our way, but luckily we're also neighbours in our hometown (Vienna is so to say our "study-town" :D ) so that makes it easy to watch them quickly.
God, after the last episode I almost started crying and told Chrissi to go look up some interviews or ANYTHING that has to do with Sherlock. I need to compensate my addiction somehow :D

January 5, 2013 8:28 pm  #6

Creepy?? Naaaah.... Normal! 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

January 5, 2013 9:14 pm  #7

Willkommen! I hope you have lots of fun here. Plenty to feed your addiction until series 3.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

January 6, 2013 5:54 pm  #8

Welcome here! We all love it so much as well!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Martin Freeman is adorable!

January 6, 2013 6:14 pm  #9

Welcome to the forum. You'll find lots of things here to feet your addiction. As well as lots of co-addicts. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

January 6, 2013 6:55 pm  #10

likeroulette wrote:

Mattlocked wrote:

Hahah oh my god, that sounds a tiny bit creepy you know :D Well, actually we didn't watch it overnight then because True Blood was still in our way, but luckily we're also neighbours in our hometown (Vienna is so to say our "study-town" :D ) so that makes it easy to watch them quickly.
God, after the last episode I almost started crying and told Chrissi to go look up some interviews or ANYTHING that has to do with Sherlock. I need to compensate my addiction somehow :D

Welcome! (What do you mean "almost" started crying?)

January 24, 2013 1:04 pm  #11

Nice to meet you. Who's your friend that's already on here then?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

January 24, 2013 2:30 pm  #12

Hiya, welcome to the forum!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Is the foil of a detective a thief or a magician?

My Theory on the Fall: http://sherlock.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?pid=21539#p21539

Board footera