BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 2, 2013 8:26 am  #1

Pilot

Is the pilot legally available online for us to watch?
Thanks.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Martin Freeman is adorable!

January 2, 2013 8:33 am  #2

Re: Pilot

Just have a look at the available DVD editions. I've got it as bonus material on my German edition. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

January 2, 2013 8:35 am  #3

Yes; google it.
Google is your friend.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

February 14, 2013 4:32 pm  #4

Estela wrote:

Is the pilot legally available online for us to watch?
Thanks.

I did a google search and this came up. it does work and now I have seen it for myself.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xpa6do_sherlock-s01x00-unaired-pilot_shortfilms#.UR0ROEo9CK2

"I may be on the side of the angels,
but don't think for one second that I am one of them."

Board footera