BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 15, 2013 8:41 pm  #21

Re: Sherlock Jeopardy!

Maybe the question is: "Which spice never occurs in ASiP?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

January 15, 2013 8:43 pm  #22

Maybe Quavers-flavour? Or a sort of the "Mens-tea". Paprika instead of currywurst.

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

January 16, 2013 4:53 pm  #23

Haha, Tobe, that's a really good one! If you watch the restaurant scene carefully (Angelo's). You might see something...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was wondering if you'd like to have coffee...
Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 
Douglas Richardson, Cremona

January 16, 2013 5:55 pm  #24

Molly Hooper wrote:

Haha, Tobe, that's a really good one! If you watch the restaurant scene carefully (Angelo's). You might see something...

What is the color of the menu or tent on the table  at Angelos in Pink?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Richard Brook is Make Believe!

January 16, 2013 6:03 pm  #25

No, sorry! Do you want me to tell you? Sorry this was a rubbish one! I kinda ruined the game slightly... 

Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 

January 16, 2013 6:15 pm  #26

No, Molly, you didn't. It was just too hard, I guess. Tell us if you want and then we'll have another go. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

January 16, 2013 7:08 pm  #27

OK, if you look on the table at the restaurant, there's a red tub with yellow on it. I'm pretty sure that it's one of these...

January 16, 2013 7:24 pm  #28

To me, it seems that you are perfectly right, Molly. Well done! Maybe I shouldn't have skipped that boring restaurant scene whenever I was watching ASiP...

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

January 16, 2013 7:34 pm  #29

The only reason I noticed it is because that's the paprika we have at home. I used to use it to disguise the taste of my Mum's bizarre soups!! 
(Though don't tell her I said that...) 

January 16, 2013 7:45 pm  #30

Bizarre soup? That sounds like something Arthur would make. That is actually a really detailed clever 'answer' Molly. I wouldn't worry if we were too unobservant (being kind to us all) to notice.

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

January 16, 2013 7:48 pm  #31

Great answer, Molly. And I would like to taste bizarre soup one day, preferably in combination with the orange platter or surprising rice. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

January 16, 2013 10:19 pm  #32

Molly Hooper wrote:

OK, if you look on the table at the restaurant, there's a red tub with yellow on it. I'm pretty sure that it's one of these...

I saw that, but couldn't tell what it was.  Can you zoom Netflix?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Richard Brook is Make Believe!

January 16, 2013 10:21 pm  #33

so  what's the next answer?  I'll give one.    Now,  someone can give the question for which this answer is missing. 

A.   HOUNDS  

Last edited by sherlockskitty (January 18, 2013 11:02 pm)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

January 26, 2013 9:43 pm  #34

That's tricky, Skitty! I don't know of any "HOUNDS" in capital letters, just "HOUND" or "H.O.U.N.D."
A hint would be nice.

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

January 27, 2013 4:42 am  #35

sorry  tobe--  

ok...

A.  Sherlock found this when he looked on Dr. Stapleton's Computer.   

that better?   Now   you can give me the question.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

January 27, 2013 9:37 am  #36

Q:  What is project H.O.U.N.D.?

A:   A magic garden carried in your pocket

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

January 27, 2013 6:32 pm  #37

Q. What is a book, according to General Shan?

A. 250 metres or 820 feet.

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

January 29, 2013 6:18 pm  #38

Q: What is the total drop of the Reichenbach Falls?

A:  Like a passport.

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

February 3, 2013 11:24 am  #39

Q: What is the sole of the shoe?

A:The bottom third

February 4, 2013 5:23 am  #40

Q.   What part of a doorknob tells you that it's a good Chinese restaurant?

A.   Because they all spy on people for money.

Board footera