BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 14, 2012 8:31 pm  #21

Re: Very funny - what other stories could there be?

Davina wrote:

Yes we do, call you that. Sometimes we use a fork to eat cake, at a restaurant or posh tea shop. Maybe they gave you the cake to take home to avoid an International Incident? No more Tea Parties! Lol

Hah!

June 18, 2012 6:17 pm  #22

"Ask Jim!" - fix even the trickiest problems in no time with the help of our new advice columnist Jim Moriarty (this week's special: how to make your own shoes out of used materials)

Also in this week's issue, Sherlock Holmes and Kitty Riley discuss the charming romantic comedy "How to Loose Friends and Alienate People"!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"There is no such word as 'impossible' in my dictionary. In fact, everything between 'herring' and 'marmalade' seems to be missing." Dirk Gently

Finally, I have made it to Cipher Expert :-))))) (8.8.2012)

June 18, 2012 6:21 pm  #23

veecee wrote:

I should change my article suggestion:
Irene Adler Whips Up Something Sinful for Dinner

Brilliant! 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"There is no such word as 'impossible' in my dictionary. In fact, everything between 'herring' and 'marmalade' seems to be missing." Dirk Gently

Finally, I have made it to Cipher Expert :-))))) (8.8.2012)

June 18, 2012 7:06 pm  #24

Eew! Used materials! Very funny though.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

June 18, 2012 9:27 pm  #25

An apple a day keeps those high-functionIng sociopaths away!

Our favourite criminal mastermind talks about the importance of getting your 5-a-day!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was wondering if you'd like to have coffee...
Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 
Douglas Richardson, Cremona

June 18, 2012 9:50 pm  #26

Molly Hooper wrote:

An apple a day keeps those high-functionIng sociopaths away!

Our favourite criminal mastermind talks about the importance of getting your 5-a-day!

I don't want to keep a certain high-functioning sociopath away.

Last edited by veecee (June 21, 2012 3:31 am)

June 18, 2012 9:55 pm  #27

Simple answer: stay away from apples!

Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 

June 21, 2012 2:58 am  #28

I'm still laughing a half hour later--

Sherlock shows how to tie the scarf around your neck.

Fashion page by Spencer Hart  --what's trendy,  what's dull.

Mailbox---Dear Jim, can you find the tiger I  lost?    Oh...It's stuffed,  but it glows in the dark,  and I don't know where it is!!!   SK

Last edited by sherlockskitty (June 21, 2012 3:04 am)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

June 21, 2012 3:32 am  #29

Molly Hooper wrote:

Simple answer: stay away from apples!

Molly, you are so helpful.

Last edited by veecee (June 21, 2012 3:33 am)

June 21, 2012 1:30 pm  #30

That's Molly's 'apple-lied' logic for you!

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

June 21, 2012 9:24 pm  #31

Ouch, that is hilarious!
I'm joking Davina, your humour is perfectly sophisticated; I guess I am just too immature!

@veecee Aren't I just?!

March 6, 2013 2:32 pm  #32

Halloa, what's this? This thread is mentioned in the latest Always 1895 compendium!

http://always1895.net/post/44342530427/friday-sherlock-links-compendium-february-23-march

March 6, 2013 2:49 pm  #33

Wow, we're getting famous! First Sherlockology as a member and now this. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

March 6, 2013 4:41 pm  #34

Is that famous or infamous? 

March 6, 2013 5:44 pm  #35

Well, I hope not infamous. We're a hard working, science-oriented community. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

March 7, 2013 2:15 am  #36

Davina wrote:

Is that famous or infamous?

well, looking at the sources in this case BLOODY FAMOUS!

Board footera