BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 8, 2012 6:54 am  #1

Very funny - what other stories could there be?

I can never work out who owns what on Tumblr , so thanks to whoever owns this.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

March 8, 2012 7:29 am  #2

Re: Very funny - what other stories could there be?

Jeez this is soooo funny! Andrew looks very sweet in this photo doesn't he. I love the Mycroft and the cake pic, poor Mark Gatiss's, not his most flattering look!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

March 8, 2012 7:52 am  #3

So what articles would be inside, besides those on the cover?

- Mrs Hudson gives 10 winning ways to cook thumbs!

- Greg Lestrade answers all your questions about the law.

- Sally Donovan gives tips on cleaning bath tubs quickly without all the mess!

- Sherlock shows 5 sexy ways to wear a Death Frisbee.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

March 8, 2012 8:13 am  #4

Anderson teaches us 10 useful phrases for a night out in Germany.
Sally Donovan assesses the latest men's fragrances.
Irene Adler tries out the latest in moblie phones' photo-technology.
Mycroft Holmes rates CCTV systems for your home.

Endless opportunities for fun!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

March 8, 2012 8:17 am  #5

hehehehe!

"Dress to impress at your next Palace visit"
By Sherlock Holmes
- Sherlock shows 8 sure fire knots that will hold your sheet in position for the entire tea party.
- Added bonus, Sherlock points out the best items to souvenir and how best to conceal them. You'll never guess where he hides the Sceptre and Orb!!!

--Mark Gatiss

Robert McCloskey

March 8, 2012 8:22 am  #6

Davina wrote:

Anderson teaches us 10 useful phrases for a night out in Germany.
Sally Donovan assesses the latest men's fragrances.
Irene Adler tries out the latest in moblie phones' photo-technology.
Mycroft Holmes rates CCTV systems for your home.

Endless opportunities for fun!

lol. love the Mycroft one.

--Mark Gatiss

Robert McCloskey

March 8, 2012 8:52 am  #7

Plus, all the latest fashion tips from your favourite Doctor, John Watson.

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

March 8, 2012 9:40 am  #8

"How to decorate your mind palace on a budget!"

Great kids' page fun with Rich Brook
- the kids will have hours of fun making their own Bomber jacket with a an amazing hidden secret!

--Mark Gatiss

Robert McCloskey

March 8, 2012 12:47 pm  #9

"I always knew he was a pyschopath."
Sgt Sally Donovan's shocking expose of devious criminal mastermind Sherlock Holmes. Meanwhile fellow officer of the law Anderson reveals how we can all raise our IQ by following his example.

March 8, 2012 1:05 pm  #10

Sally Donovan compares the latest in men's fragrances.
Mrs. Hudson evaluates homeopathic cures for arthritis.
Greg Lestrade and Sherlock Holmes give advice on quitting smoking.
Molly Hooper demonstrates how to carve the perfect Sunday Roast.

May 22, 2012 7:43 am  #11

Davina wrote:

Molly Hooper demonstrates how to carve the perfect Sunday Roast.

ewwwwwwwwww

Just checking old posts, how did I miss that one? lol

--Mark Gatiss

Robert McCloskey

June 9, 2012 8:23 pm  #12

Restaurant Review: Vegetarian restaurants that allow customers to bring their dogs.  Reservations needed.
Text like an expert: Anthea reveals her favorite techniques.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.  -- Helen Keller

June 9, 2012 11:03 pm  #13

You guys are hilarious!

Maybe:

Anderson shows us 10 effective ways how to lower the IQ of the whole street.

June 14, 2012 9:13 am  #14

Anderson gives us his brilliant impression of an idiot.

June 14, 2012 9:44 am  #15

"How to Look Your Best on the Slab" by Irene Adler.

--Mark Gatiss

Robert McCloskey

June 14, 2012 10:50 am  #16

Now Mycroft can't deny he's gaining weight again.
Great posts, everyone! I was laughing my head off in the office. (It's ok, I'm off the clock :D )

June 14, 2012 6:36 pm  #17

I'm also, LOL, Jimella, but fortunately, I'm at home.

How about:
Irene Adler shares can't-miss recipes for "dinner"

BTW, the picture of Mycroft reminds me that I've noticed that Brits often eat frosted layer cake with their hands, something we Yanks (Do you actually call us that?) rarely or never do. We went to a wedding in London a few years ago, and I was looking forward to giving it a try. Unfortunately, they served a fruit and pudding for dessert and just sent us home with a piece of the cake.

June 14, 2012 6:46 pm  #18

Yes we do, call you that. Sometimes we use a fork to eat cake, at a restaurant or posh tea shop. Maybe they gave you the cake to take home to avoid an International Incident? No more Tea Parties! Lol

June 14, 2012 6:59 pm  #19

Oh my god that whole cover is hilarious. Mycroft looking anything but prim and proper is to die for. What a perfect judge at a cake expo! Andrew Scott is the cutest thing anytime he smiles that evil yet boyish grin. I love Lara but hate her as well for being such a skinny little thing. How does she do it?

Disguise is always a self portrait

June 14, 2012 8:29 pm  #20

Sentimental Pulse wrote:

Oh my god that whole cover is hilarious. Mycroft looking anything but prim and proper is to die for. What a perfect judge at a cake expo! Andrew Scott is the cutest thing anytime he smiles that evil yet boyish grin. I love Lara but hate her as well for being such a skinny little thing. How does she do it?

Especially with how much she likes "dinner"

I should change my article suggestion:
Irene Adler Whips Up Something Sinful for Dinner

Board footera