BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 29, 2012 2:13 pm  #1

New sherlockian to the site

Hey guys so this forum looks fun so I decided to join. I'm living in Singapore, though I may move to London in a few years time.

Basically I found out about this TV show on tumblr and decided to watch it and initially I thought everyone was overreacting about it, but it ruined my life. I hope I'm here to stay.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alone protects me.

December 29, 2012 2:50 pm  #2

Re: New sherlockian to the site

Welcome to the forum sherbeat. Here's hoping you enjoy your time here.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

December 29, 2012 3:27 pm  #3

Welcome, sherbeat, nice to have you here. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

December 29, 2012 6:49 pm  #4

Warm welcome from me as well 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

December 29, 2012 6:57 pm  #5

Welcome! Nice avatar.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He’s got a dog. We go to the pub on weekends. I’ve met his mum and dad …

… and his friends and all his family and I’ve no idea why I’m telling you this.

December 29, 2012 7:03 pm  #6

Hi sherbeat, good choice to join us - our lives have been ruined, too...
Enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

December 30, 2012 1:27 am  #7

Welcome, so sorry you won't be alone here 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“The scar had not pained Harry for nineteen years. All was well.” HP and the Deathly Hallows

"Why's it always the hat photograph?"The Reichenbach Fall

December 30, 2012 6:53 am  #8

Welcome! Hopefully it's a nice sort of ruined.

December 30, 2012 12:45 pm  #9

Steven Moffat ruined my life. I love him.

Welcome to the forum! 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

December 30, 2012 1:32 pm  #10

Hello and welcome.

Normally when something ruins your life you hate and avoid it.

But this is Sherlock we're talking about here: There is no 'normal' in this case.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Non Solum Ingenii Verum Etiam Virtutis'

Board footera