BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 24, 2014 7:34 pm  #61

Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Merry Christmas. God Júl. Frohe Weihnachten. Etc. Have a lovely time everyone.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

December 24, 2014 9:34 pm  #62

Merry Christmas everyone. 

December 24, 2014 10:11 pm  #63

Merry merry Christmas to everyone! Frohe Weihnachten 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"There is a place for people like you, the desperate, the terrified. The ones with nowhere else to run."
"What place?"
"221B Baker Street."

December 24, 2014 10:23 pm  #64

I'm an atheist (and my husband is agnostic) but I celebrate Christmas!  Santa lives in my heart!! I love the whole feeling of Christmas.  It's my favourite holiday. 

Happy Christmas everyone!  And to those not celebrating Christmas - have a wonder time as well!!

-Val

"The only shipping I know is shipping containers."
                                           -Benedict Cumberbatch

December 25, 2014 12:09 am  #65

Just after midnight in the UK now so, officially Christmas Day. Merry Christmas to all!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

December 25, 2014 1:34 am  #66

Merry Christmas everybody! 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

December 25, 2014 8:35 am  #67

Ah-chie wrote:

I'm an atheist (and my husband is agnostic) but I celebrate Christmas!  Santa lives in my heart!! I love the whole feeling of Christmas.  It's my favourite holiday. 

Happy Christmas everyone!  And to those not celebrating Christmas - have a wonder time as well!!

-Val

Hi, I'm an atheist too and I like Christmas. I don't see it as a Christian holiday. It's way more ancient, the people who made Stonehenge probably already celebrated the solstice. 

December 25, 2014 8:53 am  #68

An atheist grinch checking in here.
Up, showered, dressed..waiting for everyone else to emerge!
Oh goodness, here's hubby!
Have a lovely day everybody.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

December 25, 2014 3:26 pm  #69

Merry Christmas to all the wonderful people here at the forum.  You've helped make my world a little brighter this year.

xoxoxoxoxoxox

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

Board footera