BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 23, 2012 12:34 am  #1

Watch Sherlock they said....You won't cry they said.....

Hello to this forum and everyone in it! I am a new member here (obviously) and I only joined now because I spent the last two days reading all 90 pages of the thread "you know you're obsessed with Sherlock when...".......and thus, realizing I was completely obsessed, I decided it was a must to join. I am an artist, although young (still in highschool) and I hope to post my Sherlock related pieces online whenever I create them! Also, I will pass the time until season three here....forever....and ever.......and ever.....
Anywho, nice to meet all of you and I am glad to be in this community!

"That's what people DO!"

December 23, 2012 12:51 am  #2

Re: Watch Sherlock they said....You won't cry they said.....

They said you wouldn't cry? Have they seen the Reichenbach Fall?

Welcome Moriarty! (nice name ) Trust me, you'll feel at home here. Everyone's really nice, and we're all obsessed Sherlockians. And don't worry about being young, I'm in high school too. I was attracted to the sight by the "Obsessed" thread too, though there were only 60 something pages to go through when I first arrived.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"You're so nice
You're not good, you're not bad
You're just nice

I'm not good, I'm not nice
I'm just right
I'm the witch
You're the world" - The Witch, Into the Woods

December 23, 2012 1:27 am  #3

Greetings, nice to have you with us.

Whoever said you wouldn't cry has a heart of pure stone.

Everyone has a little bit of a weep at Reichenbach... I bet even the actors themseleves had a sly little sob in a corner when they watched it back.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Non Solum Ingenii Verum Etiam Virtutis'

December 23, 2012 4:10 am  #4

Welcome, Moriarty! (DID I JUST SAY THAT?!?!?!?!?)  Actually, I didn't cry in Reichenbach, but I had read the book right before and knew that he wasn't actually dead.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Geniuses are often obsessive, and their clarity of intellectual insight can be depressing and isolating: by nature geniuses march to a different drum." - Ron Bracey

December 23, 2012 9:29 am  #5

Hi, warm welcome from me!  I didn't cry either, but probably because my body was totally numbed 
Would like to see some of your works if you like to share them some day 

Last edited by Harriet (December 23, 2012 9:32 am)

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

December 23, 2012 10:52 am  #6

Welcome Moriarty! Do you know that I love you?? 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

December 23, 2012 12:55 pm  #7

Welcome, Moriarty, it's nice to have you here.

I read that Benedict cried when he saw Martin's performance later on. So we are not alone. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

December 23, 2012 5:03 pm  #8

Welcome to the forum Moriarty. I'm sure you will have fun here.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

December 30, 2012 12:30 pm  #9

Welcome Moriarty! Mwahaha

And whilst we're on the subject, I didn't cry when I first watched Reichenbach because I knew what was going to happen having read the book, but I was also completely in shock from the way that they did it and al, the numerous twists and turns. I have since cried numerous times whilst watching it, basically because of John. It hurts.

Anyway, welcome to the forum and have fun!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

December 30, 2012 12:48 pm  #10

Poor John, maybe he'll get a nice wife to make it all better!

Last edited by besleybean (December 30, 2012 12:48 pm)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

December 30, 2012 5:46 pm  #11

besleybean wrote:

Poor John, maybe he'll get a nice wife to make it all better!

NOOOOOOOOO! NEVERRRRRR!!

Oops, I mean, yeah sure, why not....

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

December 30, 2012 7:33 pm  #12

Hey I don't WANT it to happen.
But I think it's very likely.
Anyhow, she may get bumped off!

Last edited by besleybean (December 30, 2012 8:23 pm)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

December 30, 2012 8:21 pm  #13

besleybean wrote:

Hey I don't WANT it to happen.
Bit I think it's very likely.
Anyhow, she may get bumped off!

Imagine if John percieves her death as being Sherlock's fault... that's going to be awkward (to say the least.) But I do somehow see him getting a GFL ('girl for life'... like a bag for life but requires more food. Also you can't hang a girl off the back of a door... well you can if you have the right equipment but that is territory I don't think we need to traverse on this thread.) 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

December 30, 2012 8:23 pm  #14

Oh and sorry for my typo.

December 30, 2012 8:28 pm  #15

There was a typo? Not very observant this evening. Didn't even notice. 

December 30, 2012 9:50 pm  #16

Watch Sherlock they said....It's only 6 episodes they said...It won't change your life they said!!
I'm also new,and I wish you a very interesting time here!

December 31, 2012 12:01 am  #17

Greetings to you to, immortal! 

Board footera