BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 14, 2012 9:40 am  #1

Happy Hanukkah!

Oops! This is a bit late but the festival is still going on so...Happy Hanukkah to all our Jewish members.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

December 14, 2012 10:39 am  #2

Re: Happy Hanukkah!

Happy Hanukkah.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My blog: 3sidestoeverystory.tumblr.com

December 14, 2012 12:17 pm  #3

Avinu malkeinu!

-m0r

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.

December 14, 2012 2:47 pm  #4

Happy Hanukkah to everyone
Just read about it.. It's a festival of lights.. How nice

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Look at those cheekbones, I could cut myself slapping that faceā€¦ would you like me to try?

December 14, 2012 3:21 pm  #5

Happy Hanukkah!

That's funny, I just put Hanukkah in Google search to know when exactly it had begun and Stars appeared on my screen ^^ lovely

December 14, 2012 5:03 pm  #6

Lelli wrote:

Happy Hanukkah!

That's funny, I just put Hanukkah in Google search to know when exactly it had begun and Stars appeared on my screen ^^ lovely

Just tried it, and was amazed. Didn't know it would do that.

You should have seen what happened when I typed in "How did Sherlock survive?". The IT guy says I likely fried the motherboard or something...

"Perfectly sound analysis. I was hoping you would go a little deeper."

December 14, 2012 8:20 pm  #7

huh? What do you mean? I don't understand...

Board footera