BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 13, 2012 1:06 am  #1

Hello all,
I am Skie, aka SkieHolmes221b. I am a huge fan of Sherlock, BBC's version and Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's. I am very happy to have found this website, I try to be on as much as possible.

I apologize in advance for any, supreame geekyness, overdoing the Sherlock quotes, or anything else that might annoy people.

Thanks!

SH

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SH

December 13, 2012 4:38 am  #2

Re: New Member

Welcome, SkieHolmes221B! We all are supreme geeks and we all over-quote and we're all obsessed, so welcome to the boat.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Geniuses are often obsessive, and their clarity of intellectual insight can be depressing and isolating: by nature geniuses march to a different drum." - Ron Bracey

December 13, 2012 7:14 am  #3

Hello Skie and welcome to the forum.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

December 13, 2012 9:20 am  #4

Welcome, Skie, hope you'll have lots of fun. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

December 13, 2012 1:57 pm  #5

warm welcome also from me 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

December 13, 2012 2:04 pm  #6

Welcome!
Geeks are cool and there is no such thing like overdoing Sherlock quotes... The more the better ;)

MK

December 14, 2012 10:26 am  #7

Hello Skie! And psh when it comes to Sherlock, I don't think there's such a thing as 'too much'.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey 

"Look at that, Mrs. Hudson. Quiet. Calm. Peaceful. Isn't it hateful?"

December 14, 2012 4:17 pm  #8

Howdy, Skie! Make yourself at home...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Perfectly sound analysis. I was hoping you would go a little deeper."

December 14, 2012 10:11 pm  #9

Welcome! I doubt you will annoy anyone here

----------------------------------------------------------------
SH: "Brilliant, Anderson."
Anderson: "Really?"
SH: "Yes. Brilliant impression of an idiot."

December 30, 2012 11:29 am  #10

Welcome Skie...

And didn't you know, geeky is the new sexy?

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

Board footera