BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 21, 2013 8:41 pm  #161

Re: London Board Meet Up (Monday 25th March 2013)

Meeting 11:30am-12pm, so basically anytime from 11:30am.

If anyone wants me to come and meet them anywhere because they don't know how to get to Speedy's or think they might get lost, I'll be in London from about 10am and can meet you at whatever train station you might be at - Victoria, Kings Cross, Euston etc.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

March 21, 2013 8:56 pm  #162

OK see you there! I have a cold and am not at my best right now but I have all week-end to sleep in preparation!

March 21, 2013 9:58 pm  #163

Get well soon!

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

March 21, 2013 11:25 pm  #164

KeepersPrice wrote:

We will have also have Ancientsgate and Sherli Bakerst with us in spirit. I'm representing them.

Oh, how did I miss this?!  Absolutely I am with you in spirit!    I met KeepersPrice this past Saturday for lunch.  Ate at a Thai place she knew of around the corner from her...  She was so excited and I was so jealous!

Have a fantastic, brilliant time, everyone!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.  -- Helen Keller

March 22, 2013 7:45 am  #165

Thank you so much. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

March 22, 2013 8:07 am  #166

Morning all from chilly, windy and rainy london. don't forget to wrap up yourselves when coming here. just returned from breakfast, turned thr telly on and - there was a pic of benedict showing. i nearly squealed... but it was all about dr who and that he once turned down the role. but anyway - it's going to be a lovely winter's day...;-)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

March 22, 2013 8:40 am  #167

Oh, here it nearly looks like spring. Sunny and dry, but cold. Maybe we'll just take the weather with us tomorrow. Have fun. 

March 22, 2013 8:16 pm  #168

Gosh I wish I could join  you all!    Have a safe and fun time,  dress warmly,
put those lovely scarves on..  and can't wait to hear your reports!    

March 22, 2013 9:10 pm  #169

Don't forget to post a few pictures of your adventure here 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

March 22, 2013 9:23 pm  #170

Sure. As long as nobody wants to remain anonymous. They can hide behind their Sherlock bags or blue scarves. 

March 22, 2013 9:36 pm  #171

Arrived safe and sound in London and managed to navigate the airport and the tube and the money and got to my hotel in one piece.  First impressions of London I enjoyed - a lot of the men wear scarves and the last stop on my subway line was Cockfosters. 

Met up with Tobe and she is as lovely and intelligent as I imagined she would be.  We went to Trafalgia Square this evening and stood on the steps John and Sherlock walked up toward the National Gallery and then walked around a bit until the miserable cold, windy, rainy weather drove us back. Supposed to be even worse tomorrow with wind and possible snow.  Thought I'd left that behind in New England.  .  Looks like tomorrow means lots of indoor sightseeing.

No pictures to share yet but maybe tomorrow. Just happy to be here, bad weather not withstanding...

And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

March 22, 2013 9:49 pm  #172

Thank you, kp (embarrassed smiley) - it's such a joy to meet you. looking forward to our tomorrow's indoor/outdoor activities! Have a good night's rest.

John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

March 22, 2013 10:00 pm  #173

Weather forecast for London etc. is dreadful. Really worried about getting to London on Monday as I have to drive out into the countryside to do horses. (

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

March 22, 2013 10:02 pm  #174

Here's something to make you a little warmer.

Last edited by biscuitbear (March 22, 2013 10:03 pm)

March 22, 2013 10:06 pm  #175

I'm sure we'll meet in this outfit. 

March 22, 2013 10:58 pm  #176

SusiGo wrote:

Sure. As long as nobody wants to remain anonymous. They can hide behind their Sherlock bags or blue scarves. 

Since we live spread all over the world, I don't think anyone has to worry that they'll be stalked or something. Plus we don't know anyone's real name unless you guys choose to post that info. I too am looking forward to whatever pics and reports you want to share. Definitely.  I'm curious--- KeepersPrice are you there?  Hoping you arrived all right yesterday.

March 22, 2013 11:00 pm  #177

KeepersPrice wrote:

Arrived safe and sound in London and managed to navigate the airport and the tube and the money and got to my hotel in one piece.....

Oh there you are! I'm so glad you got there and settled in just fine and that you and tobe met up.  Such excitement! *squeeeeee*

March 23, 2013 12:13 pm  #178

Jesses, I had luck in the beginning of February, when I spent six days in London - cold, but sunny and blue sky. Nevertheless I envy you all - have a good time together and enjoy all the little Sherlock references!

March 23, 2013 4:07 pm  #179

Snow in London, I can't believe it. Apart from this everything's fine. Love the snowed-in Sherlock. 

March 23, 2013 4:10 pm  #180

Better than snow at home. And better than rain. Or? Hm...... 
Anyway, you have to come back, soon. Some here dreaming of ducks, I'm doing things to my phone and Harriet is sleeping on her trampoline. Something's wrong here. 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

Board footera